Tears

I sat up and felt around gently. Christy was asleep next to me, pillows and snacks were strewn everywhere.
I laughed a little quietly rubbing my face.

After tidying up a bit I went to the bathroom and felt something on the counter.

It was tube like and when I realized what it was my eyes widened. Christy was taking pregnancy tests.

I wondered what the results were, but put it back and washed my hands before walking out of the bathroom.

Once I had my uniform and was ready to leave, I gently felt Christy's arm. Her skin was so soft, she had naturally curly hair and a curved face, She was beautiful.

I smiled at her before getting up and feeling a piece of paper, I don't know what my hand writing is like, other than crooked but I wrote a note saying I'd left early and I thanked her for letting me stay the night.

I set the paper next to her and walked out, it wasn't until I was outside in the cold breeze that I realized it was still night time.

"11:40." I mumbled feeling the light of the moon on my back as I walked.

My footsteps were quiet on the side walks as I made my way to my house when I felt eyes on me again.

I don't know whether it was the man or not, but I didn't really care. I ran down the street my feet hitting the concrete with my uniform under my arm.

But my footsteps weren't the only ones, heavier, faster, ones starting closing in.
I counted my steps before sliding and running around the corner of a building my hand on the wall.

The person skid  before giving chase and I made a few more sharp turns when I realized I'd just gotten myself lost.

Just then they grabbed my arm and shoved me to the ground, scraping my arm.

I scrabbled to my feet, dropping my uniform, but they got a hold on my neck, slamming me into a wall.

The scream I tried to cry was cut short as my head hit the wall with a crack and their hand squeezed my wind pipe, choking me.

My hands scraped at the one around my throat as I tried to breath before I heard something like a warping noise.

Then something hot shot past my front and the person's hand left.

I gasped falling to the ground before I heard fast steps coming to my side.

"You ok?" It was G.

I coughed trying to get air back in my lungs and I felt a small heat above my head.

It was like a small flame was floating in the air, and I winced away from it.

"Cmon." He said quietly and just as I was able to breath again I was kneeling on carpet gasping heavily.

"B*****d." He muttered taking my arm and touching it lightly. I winced at the sting of his boney fingers and he growled a little before leaving my side.

I took a minute to catch my breath when he came back and pressed something against my arm. It burned making me wince and try to pull away but he held my arm still.

"It's alright, it won't hurt for long." He told me and soon the pain faded.

He grabbed something and started wrapping my arm gently and I remained quiet.

"Thanks." I said softly and he paused what he was doing.

"Your welcome."

Liquid slipped through my hair at the back of my head, I had thought it was sweat at first but as it continued to run down my neck I touched it with my free hand interrupting its flow.