Shopping

(This isn't what you look like other than the clothes, whether you're wearing short shorts or jeans, boots, or converse, it's all up to you.)
(Just keep in mind that I'm going to be using short shorts and boots, so just insert those when you see them. Thanks!)

I woke up to something being thrown in my face, it felt like dirty fabric.

"Found you're clothes." G told me and I sat up feeling them, they were pretty dirty.

"Thanks G." I yawned and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Do you have a washer or something I can use?" I asked and he sighed.

"Yeah."

Suddenly the smell of smoke reached my nostrils and I coughed.

"G are you smoking?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"It's relaxing."

"Well that's stuffs bad for humans, please stop."

There was a sigh.

"Kill joy."

I heard the fizz of the cigarette going out and nodded in approval.

"Thank you."

I got out of bed and stretched my arms above my head with another yawn before standing up and tapping my foot a little to find the hallway, but I found that I was in a bedroom.

I was in G's room, how'd I get here? G was leaning against the bed railing putting a package in his back pocket. I assumed the package was the cigarette's he'd been smoking.

"Where's the washer?" I asked and he stood up walking over to the door.

"Here I'll show ya." He opened it with a slight creek and I followed his foot falls past a kitchen and into a laundry room.
He took my clothes and tossed them in the washer before turning it on and we walked out to the couch.

Other foot steps came around the couch.
"You look like a cabbage." Asriel snorted and I assumed he was talking about my hair, I only shrugged.

"I don't have a brush, and I don't really care." He simply nodded.

"Alright, not self conscious at least, that's a likable trait." He sat between me and G.

"Not to mention Confidence." I added. "And it doesn't hurt to be able to kick a**." I heard the smirk in G's voice as he punched his own hand.

"Hey G, have you ever gotten your hand stuck in your palm?" I asked randomly and heard Asriel snort.

"No!"

I giggled at his defensive tone along with Asriel until he huffed.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I was just curious." I smiled and Asriel stretched, I heard the stretch in his voice.

"Well, Ima head to the store, groceries and s**t ya know."

He stood up and walked out the door leaving G and I on the couch.

"You wanna go somewhere?" He asked out of nowhere and I hummed.

"What do you mean?"

"Like a date, you wanna go on one?" He clarified and I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.

"O-oh." I frowned.

"But I don't have anything nice to wear."
He snorted.

"What happened to not being self conscious?" He teased and I frowned folding my arms.