Circles

I yawned before rubbing my eyes.

"What happened?" I mumbled to myself before feeling around. I felt cloth but it wasn't my couch, it was a shirt. I pressed on the shirt feeling ribs underneath and recognized the skeleton in the turtle neck.

My face burned as I realized he had his arms around my waist holding me close to him.

I yelped, backing up and fell off my couch with a small thump before groaning.

"Now I remember." I told myself rubbing my head as I sat up.

I'd told him about my little brother, and how I'd lost my sight. I sighed getting up and going over to my kitchen where I'd been making a sandwich.

It was still good which meant I hadn't been asleep for that long, I grabbed a cup of milk and realized I had to go to the store later since my gallon was almost gone.

Eating quickly, I downed the milk before washing the cup and going to my room for my uniform. I grabbed it and went back out into the living room, I could still hear G snoring softly as I turned off the lights and left to work.

~TimeSkip~

I came back wearing the short skirt and frilly crop top my boss called a uniform. I'd forgotten to take it off at work. I carried my regular clothes down the street before opening my door and coming inside.

"Well I wasn't grabbed so that good." I mumbled closing my door and crossed my living room towards my room. Then ams wrapped around my waist.

I yelped before smacking the person with my jeans, my belt hitting skull as he laughed in partial pain.

"G-G! You're still here!?" I asked turning around and heard him rubbing his skull, probably where I'd hit him.

"Actually I just woke up a couple of minutes ago." There was a brief pause. "Nice outfit."

My cheeks warmed drastically. His smirk was evident in his voice and I went straight into my room and shut the door.

"Aw c'mon, its cute." He said from behind my door as I stripped and quickly dressed into my regular jeans and a turtleneck.

"I told you to go away." I told him harshly before opening my door and glaring out of it.

"You didn't say that when I was hugging you." He pointed out and I tensed.

"But I told you to let go." I reminded him and took off the high heels still on my feet, tossing them with the outfit.

"You work at a strip club or something?" He asked as I walked to my couch, my cheeks burned.

"Of course not!"

I heard him walk up in front of me, folding his arms with a playful tone. "Oh really? Then where do you work?" He asked and I bit my cheek.

"Harrison's Tavern."

He belted out a laugh. "Are you kidding me? That JackA*s runs a half bar half strip club!"

I frowned sitting on my couch, folding my arms and crossing my legs.

"And where do you suggest I work hm? Who else is as idiotic as Harrison to think I'm not blind and let me work there?" There was a pause.

"He doesn't know your blind?"

I shook my head.

"I might be able to get you a better job."

"I don't have a problem with where I work." I told him un crossing my legs.

"Well I do."

I laughed at that. "And why do you care where I work?"

"Well if your 'boss' is the only one who doesn't know your blind then some customers might get some ideas."

I sighed rubbing just above my eyebrow. "I'm the first to leave, my shift is first so I leave before any of the other girls. Besides I don't have the figure most customers go for." I said, lining my sides lightly with my hands. I was rather small for my age and didn't have much curve at all

"I wouldn't say that." He muttered and my cheeks grew hot again.

"Look, I am fine. Unless Harrison fires me, I don't see why I'd need to switch jobs. But until that happens thanks for the offer."

I stared towards the ground when he suddenly grabbed my arms and pinned them to my sides as he got close.

"Fine, but don't be cryin ta me when ya lose your V-card."

Then he let go and disappeared leaving my face hot. I huffed through my nose.

"What would you know?" I asked the air and leaned back into my couch with a tired sigh, today had been a long day.