Me With You

Ok so a lot of you wanted this chapter really badly so here it is! The end of 'Hold Still!' I hoped you enjoyed the book and that you'll enjoy this chapter cause it's the last one you're gettin!

I giggled as I danced around with head phones on my head.
Sans had made another song for me and I was listening to it right now in my room.
It had been a few months since Gaster had taken his half back from Sans and we now lived together with Papy and another monster named Mettaton. Who was determined to turn Sans into a singer. Even though he wasn't all that interested.
MTT was usually gone with Papyrus but Sans and I didn't mind all that much. He'd gotten admittedly more lazy, but he kept it to a minimum so I wouldn't get worried about him. I didn't even notice when the door opened until Sans wrapped his arms around me from behind.
"Ah! Sans you startled me!" I told him pausing the music and pulling my headphones down.
"Sorry, didn't mean to make you jump out of your skin." He joked making me giggle before I kissed his cheek.
"I've got a little surprise for ya." He whispered to me and I tilted my head.
"Oh really? What?"
"You gotta find out on your own." He told me putting a small box in my hand. I smiled a bit confused before opening the box. Inside of it was another box. And another, and another, it went on for a few minutes.
"Sans, how long is this gonna take?" I asked before feeling something that wasn't a box.
"What?" I asked, but I was talking to myself as I felt the band of metal with a small rock in it.
"S-Sans?" I asked as he gave me a squeeze.
"It's a sapphire." He whispered to me as I felt a small brail inscription.
My One and Only.
Tears pricked my eyes as Sans moved to kneel in front of me.
"(Y/n)...will you-"
"Yes!"
There was a bit of a pause.
"I haven't asked yet."
"Too bad! You already gave me the ring!" I cried making him laugh before he stood up again.
"Will you marry me?"
"Yes."
I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a kiss. I ignored the fact that Mettaton and Papy were cheering from the door way, no doubt recording us as we kissed.
Eventually though we pulled away and Sans shut my door pulling me closer, and kissing me again.
Best Surprise, Ever.