Truth

G:

D**n that girl. With her short (h/c) hair, and silver eyes, being so adorable. I couldn't help but follow her home.

She was such a cute thing, I didn't want to kill her when I first caught her. I had to tell her, but I highly doubt she'd feel the same, what with me 'kidnapping' her and all. People could be so nitpicky.

I sighed lounging on my red couch. I don't give a d**n what Asriel says this is my couch.

"G move." He stood over me in a black jacket and jeans. I rose a brow at him.

"Copy cat." I taunted sitting up and he sat next to me.

"Am not." He retorted and I smirked straightening my jacket.

"Yeah right, well the look doesn't suite you." I told him and paused looking at him.

He used to have white fur, but it had grown brighter because of the sun, making it impossible for him to do any night jobs.

He looked over at me folding his arms. Were his eyes always green? They varied between light and dark though right?

"What are you staring at?" He asked with a frown and I looked up at the ceiling.

"If she's blind how the h**l does she know what colors are?" I asked and he sighed knowing exactly who I was talking about. It'd been a week since I caught her and followed her home and I hated to admit it, but I missed her overprotective attitude.

"I don't know, maybe she became blind recently." He shrugged but I shook my head remembering her dodging those people on the street as she ran.

"She'd have to be blind for a life time to be able to walk around without a cane." I told him and he nodded.

"True enough, but what else could've happened?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'ma ask her."

"You just wanted a reason to go over to her house huh?" He asked and I shrugged with a playful smirk.

"Maybe."

I teleported to the run down ware house she called home.

The walls were grey and some of them were worn through. Yet warmth was somehow still present and she had a fan in the corner to balance temperatures when she needed.

I looked around before sitting on her old looking brown couch. It was surprisingly comfortable though the right cushion sagged a little, it reminded me of back in the underground, it was nice.

After a while she came in dressed in a black tank top and short shorts with a light jean jacket over her shoulders.

I fought back the yellow blush on my cheeks.

S**t this girl had legs! She paused with keys in her hand as she stared at the ground thinking.

"What are you doing back here?" D**n she's good.

"I had a question." I shrugged casually and she sighed putting her keys in her pocket.

"Alright what is it?" She asked going into the corner I assumed was her kitchen, this place was so small, yet it strangely suited her, meek, quiet, but with a tone of danger.

"How do you know what colors are?" I asked and she sighed.

"I wasn't always blind, I told you this."
I blinked at that.

"You did?"

"Yes!"

"Oh."

She groaned making me chuckle.

"Well what made you go blind?" She paused. "Well?"

Again no answer, clearly I was stepping on a touchy subject but I was curious.

"I was in a fire." She said before continuing whatever she was doing, I think she was making a sandwich.

"And?" I asked wanting details. She sighed.

"My little brother was in it too, I went back in for him and a piece of splintered wood shot out of the flames and hit my eyes. Some adults had to come in a get me and when they found me...my little brother was dead."

I blinked at her in shock, she was an older sibling?

"Oh...I'm sorry." I murmured, but she was shaking.

"They say he died of smoke inhalation but others think I crushed him when I fell to the ground clutching my eyes, if that where the case I would've dropped him not crushed him!"

My eye flashed. People thought she'd killed a kid? Jeez, some people are really idiotic.

I stood up and went over to her. Her fists were clenching air and she was shaking badly trying to hold in tears. I spun her around and hugged her making her freeze up in shock. I held to her tightly, though not tight enough to hurt her and soon she went limp against me starting to cry.

She's bottled this up for so long. I highly doubted she'd ever told any one her story. Which made me happy she'd told me, course I might just be the only person who's asked about it.

Her cries were soft, quiet, but I felt like holding her tighter with each and every gasp that escaped her lips.

I rubbed her back with my knuckles trying to calm her down and after a while it worked a little.

She started calming down but I was tired of standing so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch before sitting down and setting her in my lap.

"W-What are you doing?" She stuttered wiping her eyes and I noticed a small tint of blush on her nose. I'd have smirked if the same sort of yellow tint wasn't on my cheeks as well.

"Cheering you up." I answered running one of my hands through her hair, this made her blush stronger and I smiled, her hair was soft.

"I-I don't think it's working." She sniffled, starting to get up but I didn't want her to leave.

I hugged around her waist making her blush stronger, d**n she's so cute.

"Oh I think it's working." I told her quietly and pulled her closer.

"G-G stop it." She stuttered but I just hugged her. She was the one who was making this awkward, I was just trying to help.

Slowly she stopped trying to leave and finally let me hug her and she relaxed.
I smiled at this, glad she was comfortable when her breath slowed, she was asleep.

My smirk returned. Now I was amused. Here is her kidnapper hugging her and she falls asleep in their arms. I looked around at her place and sighed.

"I should probably put you in your bed huh?" I asked her sleeping figure, but she didn't respond. I shrugged before laying down.

"Eh, I'll do it later." I smirked laying her next to me and hugged her before I fell asleep too.

I should visit her more often.