Don't Look

Real fast!
N/n-nickname
F/c- favorite color
S/t- skin tone

I woke up laying on my couch.
"Must've fallen asleep." I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

My couch sagged under my head but that was normal. I usually sat there till it started flattening, then I forced myself to stop, it slowed the sag but now it didn't really matter anymore.

I got up with a sigh before pretending to check a watch I didn't have and going into my kitchen. I don't know why I did this, guess it was just funny since I can't tell time unless asking someone or being outside.

I made a simple breakfast; eggs, bacon, orange juice, then after wards I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I wrapped my (h/c) hair in a towel before changing into a comfy turtle neck and pants. I washed the same outfits together since I didn't want to wear something that clashed. I kept the outfits as they were, but that didn't really do much for fresh changes or anything. I sometimes wondered why I still tried to look good, I couldn't see myself, why should it matter?

Either way I still put on some lip gloss, the only make up I can apply by myself, and pulled on some jeans. Then I slipped on my high tops, blow dried my hair and grabbed my 'uniform' before heading out the door.

It was hot outside, the sun was to my left, 3:30 pm, I sighed before heading to work, I'd slept most of the day away.

This didn't really surprise me, usually when I've had a tough day the next day I completely relaxed, or just sleep through it till I had to go to work or something.

My work technically started at 4, usually 5, but if I showed up early enough, my boss would send me home before any of the customers even got there, since he didn't want to pay me over time.

"Your early today (y/n)." Harry called as I opened the doors.

"What can I say? Early bird catches the worm." I smiled closing the doors behind me as he chuckled.

"Yeah well your getting here too early, early early bird won't catch nothing if the worms are asleep." I laughed lightly at that before heading into the back to change.

I changed quickly into my uniform. The skirt was tight around my hips and the frilly crop top made an attempt to accentuate my bust, though I don't know how well it did it's job. I wasn't flirted with, course that might have something to do with the fact that I work while the customers are still sober.

I just shrugged it off and walked into the front starting to wash all of the tables.

"You make this place look like a five star restaurant." He told me once I started on the counter.

Not bad for a blind girl huh? I asked myself and couldn't help imagine saying it to G.

He made it sound as if I couldn't do anything, and I could!

Just then the door opened and Harry went over to the customer to greet them.

"Well hello! Welcome welcome! Make yourself comfortable and order a drink." He told them and I heard footsteps.

"This place ain't usually open all day huh?" The person asked and Harry chuckled lightly, this wasn't a usual, they were a new customer.

"Well no, but we have plenty of drinks to last the entire night." He explained but the man only huffed and sat down.

"Whisky." They grumbled and I grabbed the marked bottle. Harry didn't know it, but I'd marked all of the bottles to help me keep track of which drink was which, other than that I had their spots memorized.