Meet me Again

G:

(Y/n) was asleep on my bed. I stared at her for a minute and brushed her hair out of her face.

She had obviously had a panic attack, and I didn't want to trigger another. I'd ask about it later. Right now I had someone to take care of.

Now that I was calmed down I knew Asriel wouldn't have hurt her, not after I'd threatened him. (Y/n) was too sweet to have provoked him. Something happened while they were walking, and I wanted to know what.

I teleported to Grillb's place, he usually came here or his hide out when I was pissed at him. If he was at his hide out I'd never find him, but at least I had a chance to find him at Grilb's. I walked up to the counter and leaned against it looking around.

Asriel wasn't here, I sighed.

"You missed him." A 'warmed' welcome coming from Grillby.

"Where'd he go?" I asked, looking at the flaming man and he tilted his head at me. He could tell I was still mad, but I was at least thinking straight.

He slid a Scotch over to me, I was hesitant but started to drink it.

"He's on the dance floor."

I instantly spit out the drink over the counter as if it'd burned me.

"What?"

The liquor that landed on him popped and sizzled as it burned and he cleaned up the rest of my mess as he jerked his head towards the dance floor. Sure enough, Asriel was there. I stood there frozen.

I hadn't seen Asriel dance since he'd been turned into a f*** ing plant. He was good, and the person he was dancing with was good too.

They were human, small frame, hood over their face. I snorted at them finding them a bit funny as they messed up a step and Asriel copied them but did it correctly.

How cute, Asriel giving dance lessons, that was one thing I'd never let him live down. I took a swig of my drink and sat down.

"D***, Grillby how do you do that?" I murmured as I watched them dance and Grillby smiled, he had his ways.

"How's (Y/n)?" He asked the question quietly and I answered just as quiet.

"Asleep, she had a bit of a scare but she's alright now." I looked at him out of the corners of my eyes as he nodded in understanding. As if he'd read my meaning and continued polishing a shot glass of his. It was crystal, and shown like a star.

"Did you hear what happened?" I asked looking back at Asriel.

"They were attacked, don't know by who but (Y/n) mentioned your name to Asriel. It scared him, he wasn't expecting it."

"D*** it Grillby, why did you tell her my name? I told you I wanted to leave that behind." I growled.

"And I told you." Grillby said softly, making me pause.

"You can't leave yourself behind, because believe it or not, we still need Sans."

"F***er."  I muttered to him as he stared at me.

"He wants to talk to you."

I slammed my drink down and stood up. "H*** no!"

"Sans you can't ignore him."

"I'm not! I just don't want to talk to him!"

"Stop yelling."

"I'M NOT-" I stopped myself. I was yelling, and it was upsetting the monsters and humans around me.

I settled for just shoving my drink at him. He caught it easily.

"I'm not talking to him, not right now."
I walked out then, leaving Asriel behind. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and started down the road when I froze in my steps.

My eyes widened at the figure in front of me and I was glad I'd put my hands in my pockets, cause they started to shake.

"It's..been a long time...Sans."

I tried to seem relaxed, nonchalant, but my body wouldn't move. My none existent throat tightened and I stuttered.

"P-Pap."

Hold Still GXReaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें