Snowed in/ Snowdin

We must have walked through the trees for hours, and it didn't help that we seemed to be going up hill.

Papyrus insisted that we go 'just a little farther' several times and I was starting to get tired of it. My leg was throbbing painfully and the cold had seeped into my clothes from the time we had fallen into San's old snow pile.

Not to mention the aching in my heart telling us to hurry, it was all too much to think about at once!

Then suddenly, I spotted the old path Papyrus and I had been following. At first I'd thought we had gone back to the beginning and almost collapse in frustration when I saw a sign covered in ice. Though the hard water distorted the letters, I could still read it.

'Welcome to Snowdin.'

I read it aloud and Papyrus seemed to let out a breath.

"Finally! Alright, now let's head into town and head to my old house." He instructed as we continued to trudge through the town.

An inn and a restaurant stood off to our left and a few houses on our right.

"Which house is yours Papyrus?" I asked as he guided me down the road passed a...libarby?

"It's the last building on the left." He told me as we passed a place called Grillby's.

After a few minutes, we reached a two story high house. I stared at the run down building in silent awe. This is the house G/Sans, had told me about not so long ago.

But Papyrus didn't go inside, instead he headed to the back into a garage I hadn't noticed at all behind the house.

"Wow...."

It was so white it hurt my eyes, a blue blanket covered a hulking mass in the corner and in another corner sat a journal. It was laid on top of a desk that ran all along the wall. Papyrus helped me in and sat me on the counter before pausing.

"Should we head into the house? I might be able to heal you there." He suggested. I hesitated but nodded.

"That might be a good idea, and perhaps you can heal yourself."

He shook his head.

"My magic doesn't work that way, I can't heal myself."

I frowned at that.

"So...are you stuck like that?"

He seemed to stare at me.

"Not exactly, these flowers will fall off once they've healed me. But that will take a while. Come on, let's get you inside to heal you." He reached out to me, but as he touched my arm I felt something touch my shoulder from behind me.

I turned to look behind me when the feeling vanished and I stared at the wall.

"(Y/n)?" Papyrus asked and I turned back to him.

"Huh?"

"You ok?"

I paused before shaking my head.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, just fine."

"...Alright, come on."

"oK."

Papyrus and I both frowned.

"(Y/n)?"

"EsY?" I moved my mouth but the words didn't come from me. I gasped as a hand wrapped around my mouth and Papyrus reached for my arm, an orange bone appearing in his other hand.

But my vision turned black before he touched me.

"PAPY!"