Found you

G:

I forced my eyes open, ignoring the pain surging through my bones.

My head felt like lead as I lifted it up to look around. My arms stretched upwards as my torso slumped forward. I was spread like an X with black substance covering my hands and feet, climbing up my forearms and my shins to my knees and elbows. I could barely feel the ends of my limbs snuggly trapped by this obsidian like substance.

My left eye burned as emotion surged through my body.

Fear, worry, Anger. But not for myself.

Where was (Y/n)? Was she ok? Why the h*** did he take me? What did he want?
Then I saw it, and my eyes dilated.

A yellow heart, sat on a table, wires and tubes surrounding it. My chest felt light but my ribs were like cement. It was then that I realized that I was panting and sweating, had I been dreaming? What had it been about?

"oH, oyu'Er EkaWa I-i sEe."

I glared at the cloaked figure in front of me.

"Gaster." I growled.

"SO y-ou vehan't nEtTogrOf me." His oily voice sounded like a computer virus to my ears.

"Where's (Y/n)!? What do you want?! I swear if you've touched her you b****** I'll-" His eyes glinted purple and my throat tightened preventing me from speaking.

The purple hand that clenched around my neck held it so tight I could barely breath, but I couldn't wrench it away with my limbs held still.

"WhaT's eht mEttAr? D-DO you waNt erh hEre?" He asked his face splitting in half with his inky smile. My eyes widened as he released his grip letting me suck in air.

"No!" I gasped, my once threatening demeanor instantly crumbling.

He only smiled more, narrowing his eyes so his mouth would have more room to grow.

A shiver slithered down my spine like a snake before it coiled in my nonexistent stomach, hardening like a stone.

You:

A shiver snaked through my body making me tremble. G was in trouble, I could feel it, my heart was aching to find him. I looked around.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked Papy, looking around.

There was just more woods from what I could see and I didn't really want to venture into the dark.

"We have to cut through these trees to Snowdin. Maybe there we'll find some clues, or at least a first aid kit." He pulled my arm around his neck as we started off again.

'We're coming G, just hold on a little longer.'

What neither Papyrus nor I had seen standing in the trees a ways away, was a figure of black.

"SucH a s-SWeet ngith S-she is. I-i daRe say I W-wuolD veRy mUhc Enjoy hEr c-c-ComPa-anY."