Date Night

Alright, so I've decided to do this chapter in (Y/n)'s P.O.V, not because you all wanted G's perspective, but you all wanted to 'see' how the date went and I think you all depend a little too much with your eyes. As you read I want you to picture yourself in (Y/n)'s shoes. You're sitting in complete darkness when you use your eyes.

So don't use your eyes, use your ears, use your fingers, use your tongue, use the sense buried deep inside you, and sense the scenery around you.

I slipped a short sleeved turtle neck over my head making sure it wasn't on back wards before slipping on some short shorts and boots that almost reached my knees.

I brushed through my hair to make it softer before feeling the braid behind my ear. It hadn't even shown any signs of coming out and I decided to leave it there, if it was really a different color, I wanted to keep it all in one place.

I came out of G's room tapping my feet against the ground as I walked.

G was sitting on the couch I didn't sense a difference in his outfit but just shrugged it off. He probably didn't want to change and that was perfectly fine with me, I didn't want him to change for me, or anyone else for that matter.

I heard a whistle from the couch, signaling that he'd turned and seen me.

"Hot."

I laughed a bit nervously scratching the back of my head.

"So the colors don't clash?"

"Nah, red and black's a good look for you." I stopped at that before raising a brow in his general direction.

"Red and black? I thought you weren't gonna dress me up like you."

I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Oops."

I suddenly felt one of his arms around my shoulder as he leaned on me slightly. "But again, it's a good look for you. It kinda highlights the braid behind your ear, speaking of which." He gently took my hair in his fingers placing my braid in front of my ear. "Perfect."

I sighed.

"Anything else you'd like to touch up?" I asked and there was a pause.

"Not what I meant." I frowned making him crack up.

"Wow (Y/n), dirty."

I sighed walking forward so his arm fell off my shoulder.

"You're the dirty minded creep."

A chuckle sounded from behind me before I felt his arm around my waist and sensed him close to me.

"You chose me, you're stuck with me." He whispered in my ear before the feeling of ground left my feet and for a moment we were weightless.

Once my feet hit the ground again, G braced me for it so I didn't stumble.

"Thanks." I said quietly to him and he whispered back.

"You're welcome, Babe."

I bit my cheek at the nickname. I'd never been called that before, but I'd heard other drunks calling the other waitresses it.

I'd hope to never be called that. But something about the way G said it, made it the best nickname in the world.

I instantly smelled French toast and paused. A warm atmosphere told me the color was also warm, maybe a brown or gold lighting decorated the place.

As we walked I felt a slight bend under my feet along with a small creek. Wood floor, this place was older than the usual restaurant.

G helped me up to a bar stool making me puzzled and even a bit tense, this was a bar.