It's Not A Date!!!

(I am so sorry for not posting lately, I've been a bit distracted with one of my books, but I will try to cut it down a bit to balance out my books!)

I hummed running my hands down my sides. The fabric felt soft, I was wearing a long shirt with a flowing skirt. All I needed was some glasses and my hair in a bun and I thought I'd probably look like a librarian, but I just shrugged it off and went out into the living room.

"Isn't that a bit fancy?" G asked teasingly, obviously still sitting on the couch. If I could I'd have rolled my eyes.

"Ha, ha very funny." I wrinkled my nose as I smiled in his direction.

"So where do you wanna go Asriel?" I asked hoping he was still in the room.

"I dunno, maybe the library?" He shrugged and I thought for a moment he was making a joke about my outfit before I realized he was serious.

"We could go there." I agreed but he hummed disapprovingly.

"Nah, I think the park would be better, it's actually quiet over there without it being dead silent."

I smiled towards the sound of his voice.

"Sounds great! Let's go!"

Asriel took me to the door, as if I needed his help, and walked outside with me.

Asriel:
Just before we left G grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch her got it?" He scowled at me. Jeez, jealous much?
I smirked.

"Don't worry, she looks like a librarian, I won't do nothing." I told him before walking out the door and following her.

That librarian comment wasn't exactly true, I mean sure you might think a long shirt and skirt would make anybody look like a middle aged woman surrounded by books. But the tight fit around (Y/n)'s torso made the shirt look less like a sweater. Plus the fact that it was a turtleneck without sleeves, and the skirt had a slit up slightly above her knee didn't fit the general librarian vibe. Though I don't think she noticed the slit.

"Do you like the park?" I asked walking next to her. She wanted to get to know me. I didn't think it very fair unless I got to get to know her too, I guess.

She shrugged.

"I do, but there's not a lot to see anymore."

I paused realizing she'd made a joke and snorted.

"Seriously?"

"What?" She asked innocently. There was something about the way she stared forward and slightly towards the ground, she was like the kid.

Funny, except it wasn't. My eye sight has never been the same since then. But I didn't want to think about it, so I stopped staring at her.

"G's jealous I hope you know." I told her expecting her to be shocked.

"I thought he might be." I paused looking at her again, she had such a calm aura about her.

"Really? I thought he hid it pretty well, as long as you didn't see him." I shrugged and she shrugged back. Was she secretly copying me?

"I'm not stupid Asriel, I heard his comment about you touching me." She said softly and I saw a hint of blush on her cheeks, obviously 'being touched' was a sensitive topic to her.

"Hm. Well just gonna let you know, I don't really hit on librarians." I ruffled her hair a bit making her smile.

"Good to know." She giggled.

G** she looked like her too, just a little. Her hair was soft, her skin was (s/t), and her eyes were a light grey that seemed to turn silver in the sun. At night though, they turned milky, misty, they were, beautiful.