Why?

Happy New Year Everyone! This chapter may not seem special but it is! And it's up to you to decide where it goes on from here!

(Y/n):

I gasped as my side hit concrete and pain shot into my hip, a garbage bag was ripped open and I had landed on a broken beer bottle.

Screaming, G was Screaming. I tried to stand as my hip complained and I stumbled to my feet feeling my side. I found the glass and pulled it all out in one go. I gasped again whimpering in pain.

"S-Sans!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Someone was here, I knew they were.

"Please! Stop it!" I yelled pleading when someone grabbed me.

"Nonono! We have to go!" It was Papyrus.

I was starting to feel light headed, but I couldn't leave G.

"No! Sans!" I tried to push away from Papyrus, but it didn't do anything, he was a lot stronger than I thought.

"Please let go of me! Sans! SANS!"

Papy:

My eye was burning as my coat was stained red.

I tried to hold (Y/n) still, but it was hard. She wouldn't stop squirming. She wouldn't stop screaming his name.

After what he had said, it hurt even more for her to be yelling it. The person she was crying for...was dead, he died in the under ground..I'd always known this. But I couldn't except it, I wanted him back so badly. That I'd forgotten the danger of my desperation.

This...was all my fault.

(Y/n):

"(Y/n) please stop it." I stopped screaming as that voice spoke. He was hurting, I could hear it.

"Don't call him that please." He asked as I continued to cry. The cold of the alley was gone, I couldn't sense anyone but Papy next to me and something soft on my back, I was laying down. Papyrus had teleported, but I hadn't noticed it at all, how did I not notice it?

Papy gently pressed his hand against my side making me tense up in pain. But slowly, the pain began to fade. I was panting hard as all feeling became numb, what was he doing to me?

I...saw...something...it was faint...but it was there..I remembered it from that night with my little brother...the color....orange.

Ok voting time

1~ Glimpse

2~ Miracle

One vote per person