The Snap

G:

I kept (Y/n) close to me as we walked into the club. I don't know why Asriel brought us here but hey, why not get drunk? It might loosen me up.

Asriel walked in between us.

"Alright who's ordering what? Drinks are on me." He told us and I rose a brow.

"Only the first round." He whispered to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine with some soda." Papy told him and I blinked at him before holding up a two meaning a whiskey. I looked at (Y/n).

"You want anything to drink Babe?" She seemed to snap out of her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh whatever you're having." My brows rose up.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

(Y/n):

"Ok, soda, wine, and two whisky." I heard Asriel say before his foot steps fade.

Maybe that wasn't the best idea, the fact that I'd never drank before (Ima say you haven't) made it risky enough. But the fact that his brother didn't drink either was a sign that I might have given him an opinion of me.

Oh well, can't turn back now.

G guided me over to the dance floor. Oops, I'd been swallowed in my thoughts again, I didn't realize what was happening until we stopped suddenly and G whispered in my ear.

"May I have this dance?"

I blushed, partly in embarrassment of mind wandering, and partly of the whisper. Why did G sound so wonderful when he whispered softly?

"S-Sure." I smiled a bit and felt his hand grab mine.

"Relax and follow my lead." He told me before spinning me around.

I don't know what it was, but as we danced, I felt graceful I didn't stumble and G didn't have to catch me. We took a break from dancing for a bit and I drunk the whisky I'd asked for.

It tasted strange yet not exactly bitter in my mouth. After a few more drinks G and I went back out onto the dance floor.

We did this a few more times until everything seemed to melt together. It was like I wasn't blind for the first time in forever.

For a moment, I felt like I'd just closed my eyes, that I could open them and look around. I'd be able to see the colorful lights dancing around the room. I'd be able to see other people, maybe monsters, dancing together. I'd be able to turn around and see my skeleton. His red eyes, the two cracks I'd felt in his skull, his turtle neck around his vertebrae and his jacket.

I suddenly wanted to see him. With my eyes, not my hands. I wanted it so badly.

I could imagine the lights. I could imagine the people dancing around. But I couldn't imagine G, I couldn't imagine Asriel or Papyrus, Toriel or Grillby. I couldn't imagine what any of the monsters looked like, but I wanted to.

I wanted to see the world where two species live together so peacefully. It wasn't until we stopped dancing and G held me close to his chest that I realized I was crying. He was hushing me gently in my ear as I started hiccuping.

"I-I don't want to be blind anymore G." I told him softly as I clung to him.

"I wanna see you. I wanna see my skeleton." I hiccuped as he ran his fingers through my hair gently still hushing me.

"It's ok Babe."

"It's not G, I want to see you."

He didn't say anything he just held me close and swayed with the music, to anyone who was watching us we were just slow dancing.

Suddenly someone's hand was put on G's shoulder and I heard someone whisper to him. The voice was high, but it was too deep to be Papyrus's, his words blended together greatly but it wasn't a slurr, he was speaking very clearly. I immediately wanted to listen to what ever he said.

"It's time to go."