Snowdin

"Papy!" I gasped at him, I didn't think he was a child really, but I couldn't really imagine him swearing like that before.

He looked over in my direction confused. "What?"

"Don't say stuff like that! It doesn't fix the situation!"

"G does it all the time!"

"Just because someone jumps off a cliff doesn't mean you should follow them!" I scolded when he paused.

"What did you say?"

"Don't say stuff like tha-"

"No no, you said jump off a cliff." He told me and I frowned.

"Yeah I told you not to-"

"Hold on." He suddenly spoke, grabbing me tightly but also gently. I blinked confused before seeing that he was heading towards the cliff the puzzle had been set on. As we approached the edge my eyes widened and I tried to scramble back, but one leg against two wasn't very fair, nor helpful.

"Papy, Papy No! I said not to! Stop!" I told him frantically just before we jumped off just like we had into the underground.

I screamed, highly doubting that there would be a bed of healing flowers bellow us and sincerely thought we were going to die.

Just then we landed in a large pile of snow that was soft enough to break our fall with out hurting us, yet hard enough that we didn't fall through and hit the ground.

"That was fun." Papy smiled after shaking snow out of his skull. I smacked him over the head.

"Next Time Tell Me There's A Pile Of Snow Here Before We Jump!"

I frowned at him and He chuckled sheepishly before I looked at the pile. It had red on it. At first I'd thought it was blood but then realized it was old ketchup. The red spelled out 'Sans' on the pile of snow and I frowned.

"Papyrus What is this?" I asked as He picked me up and got us out of the snow pile.

Next to it was a statue of ice which used to be snow, it was of 'The Great Papyrus' or Papy, but he was wearing some sort of armor with a scarf around his neck.
I looked at the two sculptures as Papy sighed.

"Sans and I went out to make snowmen. Sans was being lazy, and just built that. Though he honestly scared me with that lazy snow skeleton." He shook his head and I frowned.

"How could a pile of snow scare you?" I asked when he whispered in my ears his hands shaking.

"Monster's turn to dust when they die..."

My face paled as I stared at the snow in a whole new light. Sans had apparently had a dark sense of humor back then.

"O-oh.."

Papy shook his head.

"He didn't mean to scare me with his jokes. He didn't think I noticed the dark twists in them. But I was a really paranoid kid back then. Though, I didn't show it."

I looked over at him as he stared at the snow pile.

"He always had those awful nightmares about the child who set us free. It was awful really." He shook his head gently as I set a hand on his shoulder.

"Does he still have them?" I asked and Papy sighed with a shrug.

"I don't know. I haven't exactly been there for the past 2 years. Even though I wanted to be."

My eyes teared up. How could G...Sans, push his brother away like that? I understood that he had morphed with someone else, but he was still Sans...wasn't he?