Too high can't come down

G:
I sat on my bed thinking.

What were they doing there?! They never went to Grillby's back at the under ground. There are plenty of Café's they could've gone to why did they go to Grillb's place?!

Suddenly the door opened and Asriel walked in with the bag of fries I left on the table.

"Hey G? Why's your girlfriend smiling evily on the couch?" He asked, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Whaddya want As, and why don't you knock?" I asked gesturing to the door.

"I don't knock because I don't care, now why is your girlfriend sitting on the couch looking like she's plotting something sinister?"

I stood up and frowned at him.

"What the h*** are you talking about?" I asked as I walked to my door.

"See for yourself." He told me as we walked out to the living room but she wasn't there.

"Where'd she go?" He asked looking around and I did too.

She wasn't anywhere, then we heard squeaking..like the springs of a bed.

"Aw cmon!" Asriel cried and we jogged over to his room.

(Y/n) was jumping on his bed though somehow not messing it up as she hopped around.

"Hi G! Hi Asriel! Did you know that your always seeing your nose but your eyes just choose to ignore it? Is that true? I think it is cause when I could see I thought that all the time and I thought it was true!" She said sounding and looking hyped.

I grabbed her off the bed but her legs kept moving as she tried to wiggle out of my arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked bringing her back out into the living room.

"Trying to wiggle out of your arms. Before you grabbed me I was asking a question which you still haven't answered and was jumping on someone's bed at the same time. Though I couldn't tell who's it was."

Asriel frowned following me out.

"That was my bed."

She kept talking unfazed.

"Figures, there's a lot of hair on there, d you shed a lot? Or do you just not clean your sheets?" She asked making Asriel blush.

"I clean my bed all the time and I don't shed!" I raised a brow at him.

"Uh dude, you never clean your bed and you shed really bad. Especially when your emotional." He stomped his foot against the ground like a kid.

"I do not!"

I sighed putting (Y/n) on the couch.

"You know I sometimes feel like I'm the only grown up in the room thanks to you two." (Y/n) hopped to her feet almost immediately after I sat her down.

"Asriel reminds me of my brother, he was the cutest little baby I'd ever seen!"

She told us, practically vibrating. Asriel was about to comment but I hushed him.

"Oh really?" I asked. She'd never really told me about her past. Other than the fire, and if she was opening up now because of a sugar high, well then I could say she told me her story herself.

"Yeah! He had chubby little cheeks and the tiniest little hands, and big round eyes!" She smiled, her dulled eyes lighting up with excitement upon talking about her brother.

"She's right that does sound like you." I muttered to Asriel and he smacked me upside the head.

"My parents were usually busy, my dad ran a business and my mom's a scientist! She works on Atoms!" I tensed slightly when I heard her mom's profession, but relaxed after hearing that none of it was biological.

"But somehow they both made time for me and my brother!" She told us making Asriel shuffle on his feet. Seems she had quite the relatable past.

"We lived in a big? No it was smaller than a mansion but it was a big house! We lived there and sometimes moved but not very far." She explained while playing cat's cradle with a piece of twine she found under the couch, then she kept making these shapes out of the string as she talked.

"The last house we moved into caught fire, that's when I went blind and (b/n) died. Some people thought I killed him but my parents didn't. They payed for Braille lessons so I could still read but once I turned 18, I left. Now I live in my apartment by myself or now I live with you guys..."

She looked towards us her fingers frozen.

"Do I live with you guys? I think I'm only staying, but how long am I staying for? Hey G how do you eat or breath, heck how are you even alive if your just bone? Do you have organs under your bones? Over them?"

I laughed at her questions. So her parents were rich, well her leaving them meant that she probably didn't have contact with them anymore which meant I'd have to meet them some other way.

"I'm a monster Babe. I'm made of magic." I told her simply and she huffed.

"Well then fine! Tell me the easy answer!" She pouted looking off to my right, she was so cute when she pouted.

"Well if I told you all the details you'd be here until you turned 80 so."

She turned around and huffed folding her arms under her bust.

"Fine!"

"Why do you wanna know all the specifics?" I asked and she kept turning around while stomping her feet in a little dance.

"I don't know I just feel like I've been talking too much and you've been saying too little and I want a decent conversation! I told you about my past but your like a clam almost never opening up!" She seemed genuinely curious and a bit upset about this. But I didn't know if she was upset about me not opening up or just not having a decent conversation.

I sighed and walked over to her.

"Fine, cmere." I wrapped my arms around her stomach and lift her up so her arms were over mine. Then I walked into my room with her and shut the door behind me. I wanted to talk to her alone, but first I wanted to have a little fun.

"Hey (Y/n)?" I asked as I sat her on my lap and she hummed swinging her legs back and forth.

I slipped my hands to her hips and whispered in her ear.

"Are you ticklish?"