My little Pearl

"G! Stop! Please!"

I giggled uncontrollably, wiggling and trying to escape the cruelty that is G's fingers.

They were skinny enough to slip past my defenses and and fast enough to move out of the way before I could hit them away.

"What's that? I can't hear you." He chuckled just over my ugly laughter, I sounded like a dying seal.

"G! I can't!....Breath!" I gasped and he finally stopped.

I panted heavily as he smirked before I turned around in his lap and bopped his head with a furious pout. He just laughed.

"You're too cute, Babe." He pinched my cheek.

"Ow! G dat huwts!" I cried and he let go and rubbed my cheek for me.

"Sorry."

I folded my arms under my chest as I sat on him and glared toward where his voice was coming from.

"I love you."

My cheeks turned red as I paused in shock.

"Wha-?...really?" I asked and felt him shift.

"Really."

My lips curled upwards at that and I smiled.

"I love you too."

There was another pause which made me frown, his aura seemed, tense.

"Look...(Y/n), you know Toriel and I don't really talk very much, neither does she with Asriel."

I nodded.

"Well...it wasn't always like that." I tilted my head curiously.

"See, monsters used to be trapped under ground. Until a small human from your world came and saved us."

I hummed.

"When was this?"

He paused.

"You don't know?"

I shrugged.

"I never read newspapers. TV is pretty useless to me, and no one really gossips around me. I can't figure out why that last one is."

He sighed.

"Well it was about two years ago."

My jaw dropped.

"You mean I've been living with monsters in the city for two years without even knowing?" I could tell he was nodding and I slumped laying my head on his collar bone.

"Now I feel stupid."

He laughed.

"Well anyways can I tell you what happened?"

I nodded.

"Well Asriel used to actually be a little punk flower and I was short."

I frowned confused.

"So are all monsters like Pokémon?" I asked and heard him snort.

"Uh no. It wasn't something that happens often, but Asriel and I were uh, fused, with other things that made us who we are."

I hummed.

"So did you used to have the holes in your palms?" I asked and he shifted.

"No, and my skull used to be whole, but I was fused with another skeleton, a taller skeleton, and it made me." I tilted my head.

"And did Asriel fuse with them too?" I asked and G went quiet.

"Uh, no, see..As, fused with the human..that set us free."

I covered my mouth. "oh."

"Toriel, wasn't all that happy to learn that the kid was gone. We tried to explain that they weren't entirely gone, but now she doesn't really talk to us all that much."

I nodded understanding.

"So how did Toriel give birth to a flower?" I asked but he just ruffled my hair.

"That's enough opening up from me today, aaand that's a different story for another time."

I pouted at hearing that but left it alone. I could tell it was a sensitive topic all on its own, and G was opening up to me enough to tell me about it.

"Ok."

"So, what to you wanna do now?" G asked and I hummed.

"I wanna hang out with Asriel!"

G froze up.

"Why?"

"Because! I don't know him that well, and if I'm going to be in a relationship with you, I want to know your friends!"

"There's not all that much to know about As, (Y/n)."

"There's always a lot more to a person than some realise. I wanna hang out with him." I stuck out my bottom lip and faked tears in my eyes..

"Pwease G?"

I heard a sighed.

"...fine, but be back before 10 pm
."
I smiled and pumped the air with my fists.

"Yes!"

G:
"Oh h*** no."

"Aw come on As she wants to get to know you." I told him as he sat on his bed. He'd been reading a magazine when I came in and told him (Y/n)'s request.

"No no no no and incase you missed it the first time h*** no!"

I frowned and put my hands on my hips.

"As, you try saying no to (Y/n) while she's pouting! Go on! Do it!"

"Fine, I will." We walked out to the living room.

"(Y/n), Asriel doesn't want to hang out with you." I told her and she pouted, her lower lip stuck out just barely and her silver eyes were glistening with tears as she sat on the couch looking down. She looked like a baby who'd done nothing wrong and had gotten yelled at.

I looked at Asriel and already knew he was breaking.

He glared at me before growling. "Fine, I'll hang out with you."

She instantly smiled and raised her hands in the air.

"Yay!"

Asriel punched my arm, but as I rubbed it I mumbled to him.

"I don't like it either, but she wants to get to know you if she's gonna be in a relationship with me." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Don't stay out past 10 pm!" I called to him before he shut the door to his room and (Y/n) hopped up.

"I'm gonna go get ready."

I frowned not liking the sound of that.