Surprise

I paused in shock, I'd never heard this song before, or the singer, they were fantastic!

"G-G where did you find this?" I asked as it played and didn't hear his answer. I pulled off one of the head phones.

"Sorry could you repeat that?"

"I didn't find it." He grumbled and I finally noticed the slur.

"But then how'd you-"

"I made it.. with Asriel." I felt a light blush tint my cheeks.

"Y-You mean you...sang this? For me?" I asked in disbelief and felt his smile as he pulled me closer making my cheeks heat up more.

"Course, and like the song, I'm not afraid to do any of that s***."

That made me laugh.

"That's so sweet G." I smiled and felt something against my cheek.

"And I'm sorry Babe."

I paused in confusion.

"W-What?"

"When we confessed to each other, I kissed ya." I nodded.

"Um, yeah. Is there something wrong with that?"

A slight pause.

"Well I feel like it was a bit reckless. I mean, kisses aren't something I think should be given Willy nilly, even if you are dating." I thought about it before it clicked.

"You've never been kissed before have you?" I asked and felt him tense.

"W-awha!? No-psh! Duh-of course I have...what gave it away?" He asked his words still slurred and I giggled.

"Hey it's ok G, we can take it slow, that was actually something I was hoping for. I've never been kissed before either." There was another pause.

"Ok, but before we go slow, can I have another kiss?" He asked making me giggle again.

"I guess, but just this once." I told him, slipping off the headphones.

He wrapped both arms around my waist pulling me close and pressed his teeth gently against my lips. It was different then I'd expected, but not in a bad way, I liked it.

I slipped my arms around his neck, kissing back softly. The kiss stretched out for a little. It was sweet, gentle, almost as if he was cradling me in his arms before we finally parted.

"Now, thas a way to knock a guy out." He slurred and was out like a light.

I giggled at his statement before he went limp and sighed.

"I guess we can stay here for tonight, I hope Grillby won't mind." I added before trying to get up. But the silly bag of bones had an iron grip and wouldn't loosen his arms from around my hips.

"G." I muttered with warm cheeks and sighed before relaxing in his arms so that they were around my back instead. Then an idea came to mind. I gently grabbed a pillow from around our heads and slipped down and out of his arms while the pillow replaced me.

He squeezed it a bit tighter but didn't seem to wake up, making me sigh before I fixed my shirt.

I found the edge of the blanket and folded it in half to cover the sleeping skeleton.

Then I opened the door and slipped out of the extra room.

A small hop offered another 'look' at the tavern and who ever was still here. A couple of customers with strange figures.

I only guessed that they were monsters, I also noticed the bar and walked over casually.

"(Y/n)?" A soft voice crackled and I felt my heart jump slightly. The voice was deep and steady like the beating of a heart.

"u-um yes?" I asked a bit nervously and heard the same crackling chuckle from before.

"Why aren't you with Sans?"

I paused.

"Sans?"

There was a low hum.

"My apologies. Old nick name, he doesn't really like it anymore. I meant, Why aren't you with G?"

"O-Oh, well, he passed out and I-"

"Wanted to let me know you'd be staying the night." He chuckled again. His voice was soft, but seemed powerful.

"Um, yes... has this happened before?" I asked and he sighed.

"I'm afraid so. Every time Sa-I mean, G and I are left alone, G always ends up drunk and usually spends the night here since Asriel doesn't favor picking him up all the time. The room in the back is basically his second bedroom. There are others as well for people who need someplace to stay after a hectic night."

I hummed a bit in slight concern.

"How often are the rooms cleaned?" I pondered aloud.

"Regularly. Don't worry I don't allow that kind of thing in my place, 'party animals' such as that can visit another bar, fights aren't allowed either or they're thrown out."

I hummed remembering the gaze of a certain someone with a slight shutter.

"Cold?"

I shook my head no.

"I'm alright, just got a little chill that's all." I smiled and he offered another room if I was uncomfortable.

"That's alright, I'll be ok." I assured him and he seemed to ok it.

G may have seemed to be the type to do the 'party animal' things. But really he was a gentleman. This new side of G seemed to agitate me.

It wasn't bad but, seeing G act like this made him seem, more natural, and now his usual manner seemed a bit...practiced, fake even.

I swiped a couple blankets and pillows from the bed, but mostly from the closet and laid them on the ground in the corner.

I couldn't help but wonder about what Grillby had called him.
Sans...