Rucas- Be Gentle

A/N: This one doesn't completely have smut in it but it has a lot of sexual-ish content in it so if you're not into that stuff then don't read.

Riley Matthews entered her family's apartment after work one Friday afternoon. Her family was gone for the weekend to Orlando for her brother's baseball tournament, so she had the apartment to herself. The high school senior was exhausted, and eager to have the apartment all to her own.

When Riley entered the door, however, she was met with none other than her boyfriend, sitting on the couch. He appeared to have been waiting for her.

"God, Lucas! You scared me," she said, throwing her purse and jacket on a chair before going to sit beside him.

"Sorry," Lucas said with a laugh.

"How'd you even get in?" she asked, even though the huge smile on her face said that she wasn't mad about it.

"Your window was open," Lucas explained. "You've gotta start locking it. One day it's not gonna be me that figures out that you never lock it."

Riley sighed. He was always getting onto her for that. She knew that he just wanted to protect her, and she loved him so much she overlooked the fact that it was sometimes a little annoying.

Riley sat her elbow on the back of the couch, resting her head in her hand. Lucas could see how tired she was. She'd had a busy day at Topanga's, and it had worn her out.

Without a word, Lucas pulled her legs into his lap, intending on giving her a foot rub. She sighed at the amazing feeling of relief.

"God, Lucas your fingers are magical," she commented.

"Oh, I know you think that," he said with a wink. She laughed, thinking that she should have known he would say something like that.

Every time Auggie had a baseball tournament that got him and her parents away for a weekend, Lucas would practically live there. The couple had been dating since freshman year, and they still hung out like they couldn't get enough of each other.

After a few minutes, Lucas' foot rubbing eventually turned into him running his hands up her legs. Each time they got higher, Riley felt herself getting less and less tired.

Eventually, Riley could stand anymore. She sat up, straddling Lucas' waist as she kissed him passionately. She lightly traced her tongue over his lower lip. He opened his mouth up to her, allowing her to fully explore him.

After a few minutes, the pair couldn't take anymore. Lucas stood up, Riley still around his waist as she wrapped her legs around him. The two never broke their kiss until Lucas practically threw Riley onto the bed.

He climbed on top of her, his dominant side coming out. They went back and forth, but Lucas typically liked to be on top.

He crawled over her, kissing her fiercely as he reached down to the hem of her shirt. He quickly pulled it up, the two breaking their kiss for only a second so that her shirt could go over her head. Lucas leaned down, kissing her sweet spot on her neck. He would surely leave a hickey, but that's what he was trying to do.

Suddenly, without warning, Riley had flipped them over to where she was on top. Lucas looked up at her in surprise, and saw a glimmer in her eyes that he loved. She leaned down, kissing him just as passionately as before. She bit his lower lip, just enough that it elicited a moan from deep down in his throat.

She moved down to kiss his neck and her way down his body, eventually making it to his chest before he spoke.

"Be gentle," Lucas said, lust in his eyes.

"Aren't I always?" Riley asked with a smirk before kissing the rest of her way down his body.

=======

When the pair collapsed into a mass of tangled limbs, both of them felt better than they ever had.

"That was..." Lucas started, out of breath.

"I know," Riley finished for him, just as out of breath.

"Where the hell did you learn some of that?" Lucas asked, propping himself on his elbow to look over at her.

"Oh, now Lucas," Riley started with a smirk. "I have to keep some things for myself."

Lucas laughed before leaning down to kiss her softly. "I love you, you know that?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do," she said with a soft smile. "I love you too."

The two then fell into a deep slumber in each other's arms.

=======

Riley awoke the next morning to the sound of Lucas' cell phone ringing from inside the pockets of his jeans.

"Lucas, phone," she mumbled, poking his hand that was wrapped around her waist.

Lucas groaned before sitting up and reaching over to grab the demon like thing.

"Hello?" he answered, too tired to even check the Caller ID.

"Mama, I'm at Riley's. I told you I was coming to hang out with her and that I would probably end up sleeping here," Lucas said into the phone to his frantic mother. She had forgotten that he had said he was going anywhere, and woke up in a panic to find him not at their apartment.

"I'm fine, Mama. Really. It's early. Go back to bed. I'll be home later," Lucas reassured.

"I love you too, Mama. Bye," Lucas said, hanging up the phone. He sighed and threw his phone back onto the pile that was his jeans.

He laid back down, pulling Riley back close to him. "Your mom forgot that you told her you weren't gonna be there again?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, but it's fine. She's fine now that I reminded her," Lucas said with a laugh.

Riley laughed and snuggled closer into Lucas. The pair fell back asleep.

======

When Riley awoke again at about 11, she was met with an empty bed. The other side was cold, so it was obvious that Lucas had been up awhile.

Riley grabbed the button down Lucas had worn the night before and put it on, calling it good before walking into her kitchen. She was met with Lucas making breakfast.

"How very domestic of you," Riley said with a smile, startling Lucas as he jumped and turned around. He smiled when he saw that it was her.

"Well, I try," Lucas said with a laugh. Riley came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Lucas quickly flipped the last two pancakes onto a plate before turning around to kiss his girlfriend. After a moment it was clear that things were heating up.

"The food's gonna get cold," Lucas said against Riley's lips.

"We can heat it up," Riley pointed out.

"I always knew that you were a genius," Lucas said with a smile before picking Riley up and carrying her into her bedroom, once again tossing her onto the bed.

He crawled over her, looking her in the eyes. Both teens' eyes were filled with lust, and they were both hot with arousal.

"This time," Lucas said huskily, "I get to be on top."