Everyone- Magic in the Hamptons

A/N: I tried so hard to get this one out quickly, but alas, college is hard and very time consuming. Regardless, I finished this last night instead of studying for me Chem Lab final (procrastination at its finest y'all), and I really hope y'all like it. As always, enjoy and more at the bottom!

TW: Underage drinking

It all started based on an offhand comment made by Lucas Friar one afternoon in January of the gang's senior year while they were hanging out at Topanga's.

"Hey, are we gonna go on a senior trip?"

Riley gasped and threw down her pencil onto the table next to the homework she had been doing. Maya sighed and shook her head with a small smile crossing her face, knowing instantly that planning a senior trip for the group would now become her best friend's sole mission in life for the time being.

"We have got to plan a senior trip!" Riley exclaimed, abandoning her homework in an effort to begin immediately.

"Okay," Lucas replied with a chuckle, realizing that he should've expected this reaction out of his goofy girlfriend of three years. The rest of the group nodded their agreement with the idea.

"Where should we go?" Riley questioned the group.

"We could go to the Hamptons?" Farkle suggested. Everyone else scoffed. "Farkle, there is no way in hell I could afford a trip out to the Hamptons," Maya replied. The rest of their friends, minus Farkle, said their own answers of "Me too" and "Same here."

Farkle immediately realized that he hadn't explained enough. "No, I mean, my family has a house on the beach out there. We could stay there! That way we could stay somewhere for free and only have to pay for meals," he continued. Everyone else looked at him quizzically, seeming to go over what was being presented to them in their own minds.

After a beat, Zay was the one who spoke first. "I'm in," he said matter-of-factly. "Me too," Riley replied after him. "I'll go anywhere that my honey goes," Smackle agreed to the plan, looking to her boyfriend next to her dreamily.

"I'm there," Lucas replied as well. "Stop stalking me!" Smackle shouted at him. "I'm not! This is a group activity!" Lucas shouted back, them both having humor in their eyes at their antics that still continued after so many years.

Finally, Maya was the only one who hadn't answered. Everyone turned to look at her. She looked at her friends for a moment before breaking out in a sly smile and speaking. "Hey, who am I to turn down a free trip to one of the bougiest places on the east coast? I'm in!"

=======

For everyone else in the friend group, convincing their parents to allow them to go to the Hamptons for a week for their senior trip wasn't all that hard. After all, it was Farkle's family's home, so they knew that it would be a good place that was safe for the teens. Farkle's parents even planned on having the kitchen stocked with groceries that the teens would need for the week before they even arrived, making the trip even less money for everyone else.

However, as it often happened, Riley had immense trouble convincing her father.

March

The group had finally finalized all of the details of their senior trip, so it was finally time for Riley to rip off the bandaid and ask her parents to let her go.

She came into the kitchen one evening to find both of her parents sitting at the kitchen table. Her mother was working on a case that her firm was currently handling, and her father was grading papers. Riley took a deep breath before sitting down.

"Mom, Dad," she began, unsure of how else to start. Both of her parents looked up. "Daughter?" Topanga replied jokingly, finding her daughter's behavior amusing.