1

All rights reserved.

Hamilton belongs to Lin Manuel Miranda.

Anything that happens in this book is no way shape or form related to the actual Hamilton cast(s).

Undergoing editing: 3/18/18

Characters will be based off of the original cast of the Hamilton Broadway musical.

Ex: Alexander being Puerto Rican and with dark brown hair.

Please also note that this first chapter is very fucking cringey, so don't blame my past 14 year old self. The chapters will get better, I promise!!

Thank you for reading and now you may start.

.......

"Here's your schedule. Good luck on your first day!" An old red headed secretary lady with a scottish accent so thick you could cut it with a knife cheered as she waved the young boy goodbye.

The young boy, dark brown silky hair that he inherited from his mother, gelled back into a pony tail, a piece of sticking out from the top of his head and sides of his face, and a thin fade of a facial hair, so thin it was almost the equivalent of a paper cut; He was carefully clutching a leather paper back book.

He was oddly small, five feet and a couple of inches. The boy had just suffered from his mother's death and his father abandoning him so he fled to New York, determined to get to school, study law, and not let the fact that he's an immigrant orphan drag him down.

Oh, how he was determined.

After parting ways with the secretary, Alexander glanced down at his classroom schedule and sighed. He had French class first. Which was in some room he didn't know where.

Oh God..he thought. He had to ask someone. And it was bad because he didn't know anyone. Hastily placing one foot after the other, he began to make his way down the crowded high school hallway.

Down it he passed three girls singing in the same tone and ending with a exaggerated "Work!"

Farther down he could easily point out the trouble makers and other bad kids, the kids who were not only older but bigger than him.

Alexander quickly picked up his pace when he caught the eyes of a tenth grader that looked pretty beautiful. He had heard her name as Maria but he didn't know for sure. One thing he did know was that she was stunning. Captivating from view.

With her abuse of red lipstick and burgundy shirt hanging just slightly off of her womanly shoulders and dark washed jeans that nicely hugged her frame and curves topped with a pair of some expensive looking black booties. (basically short boots that looks like heels from the bottom)

He snatched his stolen eyes from her and shot them to the ground and it wasn't really a surprise that he had ran into something...er-someone.

"Hey! Watch it short stack, people are-" the person didn't get to finish their sentence due to finally looking down at who had bumped into him.

Alexander bit the inside of his lip, worrying about what the outcome of this would be. The figure in front of him, a tall and slender looking lad with hair as curly as wool and skin as dark as milk chocolate, squinted his eyes at him, making Alex jump back quickly and apologize.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't really looking at where I was going," He frantically reached to pick up his book and schedule while the two guys behind the curly headed stick figure laughed.

(JEFFERSON GET REKT)

The curly haired guy gave Alex a once over before closing his eyes, hands linked behind his back. "What's your name, kid?" He asked with a cocky demeanor, tilting his head slightly with his eyes looking quite patronizing.