9

(Guys I had a real debate with my friend about taco bell vs McDonald's...XD Also, thanks for 200+ reads. I didn't think that this book would get that many. Merci mon petit amours!)

Alexander~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

"And that is why McDonald's is better than Taco Bell." I finish and everyone applauds.

Samuel Seabury growls. "How!? You know McDonald's meat isn't even real! It's some gooey pink stuff!"

I place my hands on my hips. "Taco Bell meat is F-graded! Like I said in my argument!"

"F-graded, how?"

"After the cow is stripped of the ribs and the good stuff people eat regularly, the rest is skinned into a grinder- and I'm talking testicles, brain, all that good shit- then it's pushes into a processor and shipped and put into your Taco Hell!"

Samuel gasps and everyone laughs. "Plus," I add. "It isn't even real Mexican food! And does that tastes like ground beef to you?"

"Alright Alexander, we've had enough." Washington says as he motions me to my seat.

Samuel stomped back to his and I laughed even more. Gosh I love debate class!

When class is dismissed I exit with Laf, ready to go tackle John and wish him a happy birthday when I bump into someone.

"Ow-sorry." I say and look up to see James Madison red in the face.

"You okay?" I ask him

He sighs and puts his phone in his back pocket. "Have any of you seen-" he cleared his throat. "Thomas?"

I exchanged a look with Laf before bursting put laughing. "Like hell if I'd care! This week's been peaceful without that-" Lafayette immediately hushes me and motions to a tear faced Madison.

"Mon amie, what's the matter?" Laf says as he laces a comforting arm around James.

"I-it's very unlikely for Thomas to miss school, let alone a full week. I'm just worried about him."

I was about to spit out another snarky comment when Lafayette starts talking.

"I'm sorry. We will keep an open eye out for him, mon amour." They hug and James smiles slightly before walking off.

"Bullshit." I mutter and Laf pushes me slightly.

"What? You really believe-"

"Alex, we don't know what James or Thomas goes through. He could be dealing with something serious. At least try to be respectful."

"Laf he's a living human embodiment of brain cancer! How am I supposed to respect him when all he's done is hurt me?" I snap.

Laf sighs and leans up against the lockers grabbing me by the arm. "Alexander. I know you hate him, but returning that hate won't make the situation any better. Hate the sin, love the sinner."

He has a point. If me and Jefferson go head to head all the time, we will never get along. Not that I want to get along but either that or we both end up dead by killing each other.

I let out a struggled breath. "Okay. I will try to be respectful of Madi's dying friend."

"Hes not dying."

"One can only dream.."

Time....skip...cuz I'm lazy

.....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!" We all scream as we tackle our dear friend in a huge hug.

Before we knew it, we were all falling and landing on the ground. Laughing while untangling ourselves from the hectic mess.

"Ooh sweet! Pig pile!" Peggy shrieked as she flopped on all of us.

"AHHH!" Everyone screamed and laughed afterwards.

As we started to sit up I noticed that I was sitting on top of John with my arms still wrapped around him. When I sit up, I blush seeing his face red and sheepishly smiled.

"Happy birthday.." I chuckle nervously.

The freckled boy smiles back.

A/N I promise there will be Jamilton fluff soon! (Not in the next few chapters tho since shit gets depressing.) Sorry for the Lams at the end XD