14

(Thx you sooo much for almost 1k reads!!!)

Still Jefferson..

By time night struck, I felt numb. After crying for what felt like ever, I couldn't feel anything.

I don't understand....why? What did I do to deserve this? I thought James loved me, what is love, anyway? Isn't love supposed to joy and happiness? Shit like that?
I was happy with James though? Wasn't he happy?
..

He sneezed again.

"Sick? Again?" Thomas asked, tilted his head like a lost puppy.

James nodded and Thomas sucked his teeth. "Bummer.."

James rolled his eyes and leaned back on his couch. "Did you tell your parents about us yet?"

Thomas didn't move for a moment. He didn't want to lie so he told the truth. "I didn't tell them."

James coughed before speaking. "Why?" He looked upset. Not happy.

"James you know how my father-"

"Bye Thomas." James got up and Thomas' eyes widened. "No! James I'll tell them. I will! Don't leave.."

James looked away from Thomas. "I don't believe you."

The taller male grabbed James's hands and held them firmly. "I will."

He didn't.
.
I couldn't tell my parents. They were going to hate me more than they already do and I couldn't have that.

I wipe tears from my eyes and clear my throat as I sit up from my bed. I need to go on a walk.
I slide my Nike slippers and trudge out of my room lazily. Aaron was asleep on the couch and Hamilton was by the door, I guess he was leaving.

"Where are you going?" I say as rudely as I can. My voice was still shaky.

"I'm going on a walk." He said, sounding sleepy.

"Why? Isn't it like ten something?" I say and he shrugs.

"It's more peaceful walking at night."

I roll my eyes and grab someone's jacket off the side of the couch. Guess we're going on a walk. I could use some company anyway.

I put the jacket on and follow Hamilton outside. He was right. Either than the occasional cars passing, it seemed to be peaceful.

We were walking side by side. I wasn't going to talk to him, hell I hated him. But it was quiet and peaceful. A magenta Honda drove down the street and I couldn't help myself from saying it.

"Mine." I pointed as it drove away.

Hamilton glanced at me.

...
Hammicksand

Jefferson seemed upset. There were tear marks on his face when he had walk out his room. I was on my to go walk around. It usually helps me think straight.

He grabbed my jacket off the couch and put it on. I doubt he knew if it was mine or not but he looked like he didn't care. I walk out the door and he follows me.

Okay..we're doing this.

He walks by my side and I try to remain calm. I don't know what I'm feeling but it's making me uneasy and nervous. I continue walking, listening to our footsteps.

God it's so awkward.

"Mine." I looked up at Jefferson pointing to a purple car driving past

I then see an emerald green Prius and I immediately fall in love with it. "Mine!" I say and Jefferson scoffs.