32

"Martha is pregnant!?"

This became a surprise to all of us, including Alex who was still gawking at that doctor- I forget his name, whatchamacallit.

"Wait...how? Isn't she like, old as hell?" I ask in complete and udder confusion and George glares at me. 'Nuff said I guess.

"Hello, I'm not that old!" Martha snapped but then turned her attention back to the doctor. "How long on am I?" She asks, which I guess means how long has she been pregnant? I don't know. Woman are weird (watcha damn mouth thomas. Angelica might be near)

"Four weeks, technically a month if you'd like to put it bluntly." He says, still reading his papers.

"Wait, but how!? I thought Martha was infertile, that means she can't get pregnant, right?" George spoke with confusion. Honestly I was confused as well. It's weird seeing your teacher's wife in a hospital bed.

"Yeah, well apparently one got out of its cage, amiright?" Doctor Twix chuckled, flipping through some more papers.

"Maybe you two were just doing it wrong, tell me, were you top or bottom, sir?"

"Mon dieu! There are children here!" Laf practically screeched and doctor Cheez Itz gasped. "Oh snap, you're right." I held back a laugh as he covered Alexander's ears, adding afterwards, "Dude, you are definitely top."

Alex batted his hands away from his ears, visibly irritated. "George you didn't tell me you and Martha were having sex."

I watched as George scoffed, crossing his arms. "You have no business in my sex life." He defended and I SWEAR me and Mulligan are wheezing from laughing.

"To be honest, I wonder if the poor kid can hear the walls moan at night." I heard the doctor whisper to Jemmy, who was visibly uncomfortably standing in the corner of the room.

"Can you guys grow up, we have bigger problems than who's having sex right now!" John, who was still eating and chewing that damn sub like a camel, spoke up.
Like, the shit is simple, close your mouth and chew. Lord have mercy..

"There he is!" Two police officers and a man in his underwear rush in. What the actual hell? The officers grab doctor Sticks by his arms. Honestly, so much stuff is happening I'm not even surprised anymore. "Mr. Miranda, you are under arrest for faking to be a doctor." The officer announced. "Give me back my clothes you pathetic piece of shit." The half naked man said with a heavy German accent.

"Nice underwear," I laugh at his tightie whities. Alex sends me glance. "But of course my boyfriend's are better." I add which makes him rolls his eyes but smile.

"Wait, so that's a fake doctor?" Hercules asked the officers who at first, seemed a little intimidated by his voice. "Yes. Mr. Miranda here, has being pretended to be lots of people, like a small shop owner, a doctor, a producer, even a play writer! Can you believe it?"

I shrug. "So is Martha really pregnant?" Alex asked, slipping under my arm.

"Oh yeah, she's knocked the fuck up. Whoever hit her better pray they don't get twins 'cause... wooo..." Mr. Miranda says before being dragged away by the cops. The naked guy runs after them.

"Well...that happened." Madison commented from the corner. I agree. I would say that was the weirdest thing I'd seen all day but I've walked in on John wearing a shark costume and dancing to 'Barbie Girl'.

"So, pregnant?" I almost smile at how George looks at Martha. Almost as if they'd been waiting for a baby. They actually probably have.

"Yeah.." Martha smiles back.