17

Warning: lots of cursing

Hamilton~

"Alright asshole, get out my bed!" Jefferson yells as he yanks the blankets off of me. I groan and roll my eyes.

"Five more minutes.."

"You got five seconds, Hamilshit."

I huffed and sit up on his Jefferson's bed. He slept on the couch last night while I slept in his unfairly comfortable bed. It was amazing.

I stand up and Jefferson scoffs. "Go clean yourself up. You look like a zombie."

"Fuck you." I say, walking out of his room, slowly. My body was still aching from the panic attack.

I was actually quite thankful that at least Jefferson was there to help me. Not to mention that was the second time last night he had to carry me. He made dinner and even let me sleep in his bed. No wonder why he's mean today. I guess he broke character last night.

I walk into the bathroom and look at myself. Ew. I do look disgusting. I smell my breath and nearly gag. I go to my room and dig my toothbrush and toothpaste out of my drawer along with some clothes and the last little bit of my favorite body wash.

I get myself cleaned up and I see that Aaron cooking in the kitchen. "What are you making?" I ask, sitting on top of the counter.

"Eggs and bacon, here try this." He scoops some of the scrambled eggs in a spoon and gives it to me. I blow some of the steam away and take a bite.

"It's not that bad."

"Please don't talk with your mouth open, it's annoying." Jefferson commented, walking past me.

I roll my eyes but I do close my mouth.

Moments later I am handed a well made plate of food. "Merci." I say in French and Burr shrugs. "You're welcome."

Jefferson seems to be intrigued.

I go in the main room and sit down on the couch, digging in my pocket for my pills that I am supposed to take. I don't want to experience what happened last night, again. I swallow them down with orange juice and began eating.

Someone knocks on the door and Jefferson answers it.

"Thomas! Mon amie, bonjour!" Lafayette says as he hugs Jefferson. I laugh at that because Jefferson isn't the hug type. Hell, how would I know?

"Hey french fry." Jefferson says as he lets Lafayette in.

His eyes meet mine and I smile. "Hey Gilbert." I say, knowing that name irritates him.

"Ugh, please I rather be called Marie-Joseph than Gilbert." He laughed sitting next to me.
"You okay? I heard about your panic attack so I came as soon as I woke up." He smiled at me.

Despite sometimes being clueless, Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de La Fayette, Marquis de Lafayette was always kind. He would always be there if someone was upset. He was that one friend everyone needed.

"Thanks, Laf. Where are the others?" I ask and he seemed to shift in his seat.

"John is playing video games with Hercules." He breathed out, looking at his hands.

"Are you oka-"

"Tigre bébé, this is about you. Forget me I am- how you Americans say- legit." He grinned. (He called him a baby tiger)

I smile at him. I believe him. Whatever was troubling him, I'm sure he'll get through it. He'll figure it out. Lafayette is a smart man.

"Do you know what triggered your attack?" He starts and I look around to make sure my roommates aren't listening. Burr was in his room and Jefferson was listening to music while cleaning the dishes.