25

I really shouldn't be updating but I'm bored so...here's an early chapter!!

Tommy

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"Catch me if you can, Thomas!"

I swear to Bob, when I catch Hamilton he's a dead man walking.

He climbed over the couch and made a beeline for my room. I raced after him and he tried to close the door but I pushed past it, grabbing him and slamming him on the bed. "Hamilton I'm going to-"

"What? Hit me? Who knows, maybe you'll unlock an unknown kink?" He sarcastically snapped.

I clench my fist, holding myself from exploding and punching him."You really are a hot mess."

"Wanna know what's hotter..?" He purred.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yell, jumping up and glaring at him in disgust. He sat up laughing, "Hamilton, you little slut!"

"Ding ding ding! New kink unlocked!"

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING!"

He sat up on his knees. "Ooh but I am..."
"No. You're not."
"You didn't say that when you said you liked me."
"Hamilton no."

"Hamilton yessss..." He moaned.

"What the hell-"

"Ah-ah-ah, bad boy. Watch those words, last time you said them, you got a cherry red kiss, right there." He placed his finger to my lips. I suddenly had a wonderful idea. Hamilton likes teasing, so that's what I'll do.

I lick his finger.

If it's one thing I know is that Hamilton is all bark no bite. Which means if I were to act upon his actions, he'd most likely flinch away.

He jumps back and a red tint washes over his face. "T-Thomas I was just.." He cuts himself off when I tower over him. "Not so fun when the rabbit's got the gun, huh, ya stupid little bitch?" I tease, flipping him off. He rolled his eyes, showing he was annoyed. But then his face softened. "Oh man up Hamilton, stop being a baby." Why is he such a crybaby? Always whining and shit. It's very...

Annoying.

"Hamilton stop-"

"No, I'm leaving." He pushed past me with his face hidden and his arms crossed.

"You're not gonna fight back? You're going to be a little fagget and cry?" I tease and Madison laughs. "St-op..." He coughed out.
I flipped him over and grabbed his arm and bending it backwards, pushing it up. He screams and begs for me to stop and I eventually stop, shoving him to the ground before glaring down at him. "You damn bastard! I hope you burn in hell!" He continues to shake and cry and I roll my eyes. "Stop being a baby." I spit, pulling him into a sitting position against the wall. "Now. You need to get one thing straight-" I lower down to his face. "-don't ever come near me again with your gay shit. You hear me?" I slap him.

Oh my god. Oh my god, I'm the reason he's a crybaby. I'm the reason he's emotionally unbalanced. Because of me..

"Alexander!"

He stopped just as he was was about to leave out the door. "I'm sorry." I sigh. He stares at me as he tries not to break. But you can't break what's already broken. "Hug?"

"No." He mutters, stomping towards me. But then he groans, stomping his foot. "I don't want a hug." He opened his arms, expecting a hug. His mouth said no but his brain said otherwise. I pick him up like a baby. "Gosh, you're so needy." He doesn't reply, he just holds me tightly. I bring him into my room and drop him on the bed. "Get some sleep, babies are always cranky when they're sleepy."