4

Alexander-

I returned back to school a week prior to Washington fostering me.

It was kind of weird but I just had to accept that without him, I'd be in an orphanage with no one to talk to.

Me. An immigrant orphan living with my history teacher. I can see the headlines now.

I make my way down the bustling hallway, lucky that no one seemed to see me and then Laurens comes and tackle hugs me.

"Alexander! You're back!" He cheers, embracing me tightly.

I chuckle nervously. "Y-yeah I'm back."

"Wassgud Ham." Hercules greets me after Laurens let's me go.

I smile and high five him. God it felt good to have friends. It took away most of the pain I secretly stored in myself.

"Alexander, mon amie!" Lafayette said and gave me a side hug.

"Nice to see you all. I didn't know I was missed much." I say while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Mon cher, you are always missed! Where have you been?"  Laf asks and I shrugged.

"Been dealing with a lot lately. But I got it under control." I slightly admit. I trust these guys but not enough to spill so easily.

The bell rung and we all bidded each other goodbye and once again, I was left by myself in this crowded hallway.
I saw Jefferson in the corner of my eye and decided to keep walking...faster this time. My heart is racing and I don't want to admit but I am scared.

"Uh-excuse me?"

I stop to turn around to see a girl with long black hair, wearing a volleyball jersey and shorts.
I met her eyes and suddenly I was helpless..

"Yes?" I ask and she blushes.

"I don't believe we've met. Elizabeth Schuyler." She reaches her hand out to shake.

"Schuyler?" I questioned and she nods.

"Yup!"

She extends her hand for me to shake and I gladly do. "I have a group chat that I'd like you to join. How 'bout it?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Group chat?"

She dug in her purse and handed me a piece of paper with the chat info on it. "Who's all in there?" I say, examining the paper.

"The three boys you were talking to, and my sisters."

Sisters..?

"Okay." I nod and wave her away as we part.

"Aw so short stack finally got a girls number?"

FUCKING JEFFERSON.

"Why do you care?" I snap with attitude, walking towards my class.

"Nothing. Just surprised she actually talked to you. Annnyyway..I'll be going, bye bye little fagget." He trips me before walking off laughing. I wonder if this actually gives him joy.

Watching others suffer is probably orgasmic to him.

Ha.

XOXO

"Alexander!" I'm called over to sit at a picnic table with my new friend Elizabeth.

"Hey." I wave as I take my seat.

"How was your day so far?" She
asks and I force a smile. "It's pretty cool."

"Thomas isn't picking with you today, is he?"