15

Jefferson- (ur lucky I'm updating so quickly.)

Messing with Hamilshit really helped get my mind off of James.

Of course my heart still aches for the small, chubby, cuddly male, I do need to get over him. After all, I can't show him that he affected me so badly. If I look happy and sound happy, he'd probably miss me. And then he'll want me back. That's how every teen chickflick goes...I think.
Anyway, after showering I climb in bed and pull the covers over my whole  body. Face and everything.

I feel a weird feeling.

It's hard to describe but God I love it! I press the blanket to my face and smile into it. What in the world...

What is making me feel happy?

I'm trying not to be happy or whatever this feeling is, but it's not working. It's like my body knows why I'm happy but my brain is confused.
Maybe it's because of the walk with Hamilton. Yeah. Maybe it's a reminder of how fun it used to be when I picked on the little shit. Yeah. That's gotta be it but my god I'm this happy to tease someone?

Oh my-

...Hamilton...

"God...." I mutter as I fall face first into my pillow.

Why in the world am I feeling this way. I feel like a girl that just got a text message from her crush. I pick up my phone and open Wattpad. Hopefully some reading will make me feel normal.

He took her hand. "I promise."  He said as he held her close. She reached up and kissed his forehead. "Jonah?" She whispered barely audible. "Yes?" He kissed down her neck sending shivers down her spine.

"I cheated on you.."

"WHAT!? WHEN?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT-"

"HAMILTON SHUT THE HELL UP!

"BOTH OF YOU GO TO SLEEP!"

"SHUT UP BURR!"

"DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!"

I fight the urge to reply and look back at my phone. "This is soo stupid? How could she cheat when the only person that's been around her was....OH FUCK NO THATS DISGUSTING!"

"HAMILTON!"

"Sorry!"

The girl cheated on her wonderful and sexy boyfriend with the dude's uncle! That is sick and gross! Who would even make a book like this? I quickly get off of it and look for another one to read. I see one that says "Candy Boy" and the cover looks interesting. I've never really read a gay book but this one looks pretty awesome.

Not to mention it has over fifty thousand reads. Not an exaggeration. I open it and my phone dies.

Yay.

I turn on to my back and stare at the dark ceiling. Man I'm bored.
I wonder what my life would be if I were in a clichè book. I'd probably be the feminine one shy one, Laf would be the clueless slut that sleeps with everyone, Herc would probably be head  quarterback, John, my popular best friend and Jefferson..

He'd probably be the mean girl. Lol. And then my boyfriend, a tall mysterious man, could be on the football team and we only meet after school under the bleachers where we'd sit in the warm grass and he'd brush my hair behind my ear- OH MY GOSH- if I get a boyfriend, that's exactly what he has to do. I've always dreamt of that happening to me.

Anyway- my mysterious hot tall boyfriend can be the sweetest ever and he could even give me his jacket.

Clichè at its finest. *sips expensive wine*