28

Lexy

His lips traced down to my neck and I could feel his warm breath against my skin. I drew in a sharp breath and clamped my hands tighter on his shirt, pulling him closer to me. He imprinted marks and bites into my skin, I could feel him smile against it. He was satisfied.

He placed his hands on my hips, rubbing them up and down as his lips traced along my neck. I could feel my throat closing up as I suppressed a thirsty and needy growl. He laughed lightly at that, moving one of his hands under my shirt, the other one lingering along the hem of my light washed jeans. I felt as if I was entranced, my heart beating a million miles per hour with every touch leaving me begging for more but wanting to savor every moment slowly.

Slowly. That word echoed in my head. Man have I been waiting for an experience like this. For once I'm actually glad I decided to take things slow but obviously this wasn't one of them. I feel his fingers trickle lower in my pants until they're grazing my v-line. No, never have I ever allowed myself to be so submissive to one's touch such as from this man.

But this man, this boy, is my everything. I smile at the thought as he looks into my eyes, lust and passion filled his. I move my hand up to his hair, but just as I'm about to reach it, I black out.

.
I woke up gasping, feeling my breathing uneven and feeling complete discomfort in my lower regions. I look around and see that I'm still on the couch, a blanket wrapped around me but I don't see Thomas.

Then I smell bacon.

Thomas must be cooking.

My eyes widened as I noticed the guy in my dream was Thomas. Thomas who was kissing me, Thomas who was whispering seductively in my ear, Thomas who was touching me. Thomas..

My cheeks heat up and I shift myself into a sitting position, wiping my sweat coated forehead with the back of my hand, using my other to comb through my dirty, sweaty, and tangled hair. No way did I just have a dream about Thomas making out with me. It's almost as if I can still feel his hands in my hair and his breath on my neck.
I shiver at the thought, using my hand to run down my neck, as if checking for hickeys. Of course I have none because it was all a sick dream.

I stand with wobbly legs and carefully make my way to my room and grab some clothes. I return and Thomas finally acknowledged my existence.

"Hey Lex, you hungry?"

Ohgodhessofudgingssexyfuccme
alreadyyahyahwtfwtf..

"Um-yeah...I, uh, I guess..." I stuttered noting to myself to NOT make eye contact. I can tell he's looking at me like I'm crazy. "I'm going to shower now!" I announced too loudly. I look up at him and he has a raised eyebrow. I waste no time in dashing for the bathroom, locking the door and leaning against it, dropping my clothes on the closed toilet seat.

I have to pull myself together.

Sighing, I undress and step into the shower, turning on the hot water and a little bit of cold so I don't burn myself into a crisp. I push my wet hair back and away behind my ears as I tilt my head up letting the water smack my face. I wash my hair, wash myself before drying off and hoping out the shower.

I toss on a pastel purple sweater (I had to get it, it was on sale and it said 'Creepin' it real' like hell yea) and pull on some dark grey jeans before looking at myself in the mirror. I grab my comb and hair dryer, combing through my nappy, tangled hair while drying it. After I'm eighty seven percent sure it's dry I pull my hair in a high ponytail, putting on a little turtle hair clip I stole from John a while back.