16

JeFfErSoN~ (short chap next will be longer)

"Is it good?" I ask Aaron as he tries my macaroni. He nods and continues eating.

"What about the collard greens?"
He nods and continues eating.

"The steak?"

"Damn can I eat first!?" He yelled and I laughed. "Yo, sorry."

He shrugs and guess what? He continues eating. I guess my food is good. I've always gotten that from people so it wouldn't really surprise me.

I take Hamilton's plate and knock on the door, waiting for an answer. "Hamilton?"

I open the door and I see that he was asleep. I watched as his chest slowly rose and fell, and he looked so peaceful. I know it's creepy to watch person sleep but he was just so ador-

No. Hell no, Thomas!

I feel my cheeks warm and damn it, I'm blushing. This is just gross. Blushing over my enemy?
I need to go find a girlfriend quick. I don't want to fall into another gay relationship..

Not saying that that would happen with me and Hamilton...

Gawwwd..

I watch as his matted hair sticks to his face. I'm distracted until his hand twitches and his eyebrows furrow.

".....s-stop.." He mutters and now I notice he's shaking. I sat the plate of food on the nightstand and approach him slowly.

"Hamilton?"

"I'm...sorry.."

"Hamilton, get up."

The midget man gasps and sits up quickly. He looks at me and his eyes widened. He seemed so scared.

"Hamilton?"

His breathing is quick and then I notice he might be having a panic attack.

"Alexander!" I yell. "Calm the fuck down!"

He just keeps staring forward, pulling his knees to his chest. I remember when I last had a panic attack, I was soo scared and I felt like I was balancing on a line between unconsciousness and death. I had James there to help me but I don't quite remember what he did to help me.

(Usually at this part in the book everyone always puts that Thomas hugs Alex and they fall asleep on each other no offense but- NO BITCH. You're not supposed to touch someone when they're having a panic attack unless they say you can and you definitely don't rock them back and forth. Smh)

I look at Hamilton and he just keeps up with his little shaky shake dance. Trembling like a small puppy.

I know that I'm supposed to be encouraging so I'll try that. "Hamilton don't die." I say and he doesn't listen.

Okay...I have to move him. He can't be in this room, whatever is in here probably triggered the attack. He starts coughing and I know why.

He can't breathe.

"Hamilshit, just breathe! You're okay." I try and nothing changes. I move in front of him to catch his eyesight. "Look at me." I say.

His eyes meet mine but nothing has changed yet. "Hamilton breathe. You are okay."

He starts crying even more and I start to get panic. Rule number one of panic attacks is don't have a panic attack! I force a smile and I sigh.

"Can you raise your arms?"

He still looks like a deer in some headlights.

"I-I...."

"Shh, I know. Here, raise your arms for me." I try to sound calm because I myself am on the verge of panicking.