30

Wooh! Thirty years old! I got one foot in the grave 😂  also MTF also means More than friends, for all you confused people out there, get with the century, yo! Also you remember that book everyone wanted me to make?? Well I have created two long ass chapters and they will be out when this book ends. ALSO, sorry I keep changing the book cover-
3500+ words.

Thomas

Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid!

Why couldn't I just tell him? Why do I have to be so difficult!?

He stood there with tears running down his face, he had confessed his love for me, and stood there. Waiting for an answer.
I couldn't possibly have answered. I was too shocked. I mean, if someone stood in front of you and confessed their undying love for you in outside of a library, you'd be shocked too.
But I don't get it. If he loves me, and has since the beginning, why hasn't he said anything? And how come I didn't know? How could I not see? The looks, the smiles, the giggling and the hugs, the small peck on my cheek, especially the hugs. How could I not have noticed he liked me? Oh yeah, because I was too busy convincing myself that I didn't like him.

But....I do like him. I like everything about him. His hair, his smile, his laugh or the way he giggles, the way he dresses (even though most time he dresses like a hobo) how he's always writing, how he's so passionate about what he believes in. It's everything about him that I like but I'm too full of myself to actually admit it. He most likely hates me, if not, then he's upset and doesn't want to see me, which is understandable.

He didn't go back to the dorm after our incident, and I haven't seen him all morning. I texted John to see what's up but he didn't reply. Neither did Gilbert and I don't have Hercules' number. So I'm pretty much screwed.

I went to the hospital later with balloon and basket to check on Jemmy and I ran into our Law and Debate professor Washington.

"Hey Washington, what's up?" I greet and watch as he looks surprised. He was filling out a boatload of paperwork. "Oh. Hey Thomas." He gave a small tired smile.

"Everything okay? It's not everyday you see your teacher in the hospital." I chuckle lightly, awaiting his response. "Oh, um I'm here for my, uh, son and wife."

"They alright?"

"My son will be here a few days and they won't let me see my wife." He looked down a moment before looking back up with a small smile. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, I'm here for James. He got sick again so I'm just checking in on him." I shift awkwardly in my spot.

"Tell him he's in my prayers." He nodded his head before turning back to his work. I nodded back before walking off. That's a horrible thing, to have your son and wife in the hospital at the same time. He must be stressed.

When I reach Jemmy's room I tie the balloon and gift basket down on his bed and admire the others that were on the small table next to him. Those balloons were okay, the normal ones from friends and family saying 'Get well soon' or 'We love you'. There was even a wack star shaped one. But the reason my balloon was different, was because mine had a gift basket! Plus mine was custom made so it said ' Get better Lil' Jemmy'.

"Hey Thomas.." James muttered when he noticed my presence. He looked very tired so I won't make him wait too long. "Hey James, just checking in. How have you been?"

"Still sick. Better than yesterday though." He chuckled lightly, moving to get more comfortable. He looked as though he was asleep. "You check instagram lately?"

I shook my head, "No, why?"

"Oh. Well you'll just have to find out."

"Ookay.."