24

Um....this finna get loose. Get ready for sum good ol jealous bitch-itus! This was fun to write. Good luck! Hammy is a kitty cat >:3
____________________________________

Normal POV

It was Saturday night for the group of fresh college students. They wanted to do something epic to kick off their first year of college with a BOOM.

So....why not throw a big ass party at some random dude's house?

Actually, he wasn't random. He was a friend of Laurens. But John had to call a cousin, who called a cousin, who called a friend, in order to get the house rented for the weekend.

It was a great deal.

So the night of the party, the gang showed up at John's cousin's, cousin's, friend's house that they rented- whew- with snacks and of course alcohol.
Lafayette didn't really want to come because Hercules was  going to be there but they dragged him along anyway. Now Laf sat at a table with Alexander and Angelica while John poured something into a large bowl.

"What's that?" Eliza asked, popping up from behind Lafayette. She was helping Peggy with decorations until she got too carried away. Just know, there is glitter in places Eliza didn't think glitter could go..

"Fruit punch." John said and kept pouring a strange liquid from a flask in it.

"Fruit punch?" Alex asked sleepily. He hadn't slept the night before. "It looks more like spiked punch."

"It's South Carolina style." John cackled, mixing the punch after he was finished making it alcoholic. "Great...spike the juice, now everyone will need a ride home." Said Hercules as he dropped onto a sofa.

"Where's the music?" A familiar voice to Alexander asked. The immigrant immediately perked up out of his seat.

"J-Jefferson! Hi!" He practically squealed, running up the the tall Virginian.

"Gawd Hamilton, you act like I'm Beyoncé or something." Jefferson groaned, walking off into another room.

Hamilton watched him walk away. He was being mean again? Why was he being mean again? Was it because he was around people? Yes...that's got to be it. He just needed to catch him outside, alone, and then he can tell him his feelings.

Wait...that quick?

Alex hadn't thought about it much. He hated but liked Thomas, but Thomas still hated him...And Thomas wasn't into other guys. And even if Thomas did like guys, why all of a sudden would he like Hamilton? Of all people?

The small man sat back down in his seat. Well he slumped back into his seat as he grabbed a plastic red cup filled of John's spiked punch. He took a swig and gagged.

"You okay, Lex?" Peggy asked, glitter all on her yellow dress and hair. Alexander nodded. "Yeah, just....having fun drinking this- sour shit." He forced a small smile.

.

Two hours into the party, things were getting heated.

Hercules practically almost wrestled the head quarterback over some Doritos, Peggy drank like three cans of red bull and had accidentally kissed John, John was in a drinking match with some random guy he was trying to impress, the other two Schuylers were begging James Madison to take a break from the Xbox (they wanted to play Grand theft auto also) Thomas Jefferson was probably off kissing some random girl, and Lafayette and Alex we're moping silently on the sofa. The frenchman wiped tears from his eyes, sniffling in the process. Hamilton just watched annoyingly as Thomas flirted with some chick.