33

Those who were wondering, that's what happened with Gwash and his fam^ they went to didney worl. Laurette fans, I might make a book ok? Srry not srry.

Unedited

Normal-

The morning was just as expected.

A golden and shimmering ray of sunlight sliced through the open curtain of the bedroom.
The gleaming beam of sunlight stretched far into the room, cascading onto the two boys that laid on the bed. The ray of sunlight met with the face of a very absurd looking Caribbean man.

His long eyelashes slowly fluttered open, revealing a shining and glitter like reflection to the sun. As if his eyes were like a certain star in the sky that shined brighter than any of the others.

Crystals. Angelic coffee stained eyes that was nonetheless charming and ideal. The boy looked up to see his gorgeous significant other peacefully sleeping away.

He watched with a warm feeling at how the sun mirrored the gleam warm chocolate tint of his skin. He looked so majestic, the raw daylight shinning through the crevices of his curly hair.

Alex smiled as the song of the morning played and replayed in the warmth of the moment. He could hear the early birds arguing, the honks of busy taxi drivers and people rushing to work, he could hear the vendors trying desperately to sell anything for a few bucks.

He looked around the blinding bright room to the dog that stayed laying at the entrance of their bedroom down. The sunlight directly on the whipped cream colored dog but the dog seemed more than comfortable with the natural heat source.

Alexander takes in a long breath, looking back up at his partner's sleeping face, only to see that the Virginian man was looking back at him, his eyes half lidded abd seemingly melting into golden rays as if they were circling an eclipse.

"Bonjour," his chapped lips formed a lazy smile. Alex was easily entranced by Thomas's beauty in the morning.

"Bonjour, how was your sleep?" Alexander said before Thomas wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him close under the bright colored duvet. "My sleep was wonderful. I had a dream about eating some pizza, and sadly woke up to find my hunger is still present," his boyfriend chuckled lightly, sitting up with him in sync.

Alexander pushed some of his fallen hair out of his face, though he had gotten it cut about a week ago, it was starting to grow back fast.

He watched Thomas stretch his arms and give a loud dog's yawn, shutting him up with a kiss before he could even finish yawning. The taller of the two rolled his eyes when he pulled away, standing up and letting the bedsheets draped off him as he swagged his emoji pajama pants. He proceeded to the bathroom, careful not to step on the sleeping dog.

Alex watched with a lovingly smile. Though he'd never admit to him, Thomas looked like a total bad boy when he sagged. But it weirded Alex out because he usually gets annoyed when dudes walk around with their pants at their ankles when a belt is right there. Maybe it was just Thomas.

It was always just Thomas that kept his mind clouded.

He looked down at the brass band on his left hand. They had promised to get each other a real engagement ring and throw a real, huge wedding when they are to be married. It would've been easier if Thomas' parents hadn't closed his bank account.
Thomas said they'd have been living in Puerto Rico right now, already married and enjoying their honeymoon.

But Alexander was happy nonetheless. Whether they had money or not, he would still be happy with Thomas.

"Lex?"