22

Jefferson .:。✿*゚ '゚・ (fluff ahead)

"I got you a coffee since you looked half dead in class today." Says me as I walk over to a table and sit across from Hamilton.

He immediately grabs the cup from my hands and tries to drink it before yelping as the hot liquid burned his lips. "Dumbass." I laugh while watching him rub his burned lip.

"Why didn't you tell me it was hot!?"

"It's common sense! You should pay more attention."

"Oh you'll be paying more attention when I shove my foot up your ass-!"

Hamilton was cut off when an old lady with a book cart walking by shushed us harshly. I nod and glance at Hamilton, shushing him. He rolled his eyes and pulled out his laptop.

I do the same and we open a document together, me starting to type a few words. "What is this paper on again?"

Hamilton sighs like he's annoyed. "We can either write a story about someone figuring out what love means or we just write what love means. Simple."

"Hm..if it was so simple how come you didn't turn it in?" I smirk, leaning on the table.

Ale-Hamilton rolled his eyes. "Because there's been so much on my mind lately. How come you didn't get it done?" He shot back.

"I dunno. Maybe I don't know what love is. And we aren't allowed to use the internet so I'm working with lemons here."

"When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, like Beyoncé." He quoted and then went to type something on his laptop.

I look down on my screen and the words pop up.

Common sense.

He wrote. I quickly delete his words and look back at the few we had on our paper. "Okay. Hamilton what do you think 'love' is?"

"Joy?" He asks like he was unsure. I nod and he types that.

"Should we just say positive things and write them down. Love is basically anythin' positive." I say and he nods. So then we start working on the paper.

By time we got done we had a good paragraph and a half. We were progressing slowly.

We had left the library because Hamilton wanted to go home and I had a class soon so we just parted ways without saying a word. That and because Hamilton could barely stay awake but whatever.

After all my classes for today, I couldn't wait to get home and go to sleep. I never usually crave sleep this bad but I certainly did today. I shove my keys in the door just to see that it's unlocked. "Hamilton learn to lock the damn-"

"Okay.." croaked what sounded like some dying old lady from the bathroom.

I throw my bag down and walk to the bathroom, not surprised when I see Hamilton clenching on to the toilet while his intestines fight each other. I smirk and leaned in the doorway.

"The itsy, bitsy, spider climbed up the water spout..."

Hamilton turned to look at me with teary eyes. He flicked me off but ended up throwing up again.

"Down came the rain and washed the spider out." He coughs and struggles for breath while puking. "Up came the sun and dried up all the rain and the itsy, bitsy, spider went up the spout again."

"W-what was the point of that?"  He groans, finally pulling away from the toilet and sitting back on his knees.

"Fine words of encouragement." I grin, patting his back. He doesn't say anything but he tosses his head up. "God I feel like I'm dying."