13

The pic at the top screams Jamilton.)

No. No fricking way!

How could they room me with Jefferson!? Of all people!? Jefferson!?

I check the list again to see if I made a mistake. Nope. It says I have Jefferson and Aaron Burr. I mean..at least I have Aaron!

He's kinda a big deal. We're both orphans so we're basically best friends already. ♡

I move out the way so others can see who they got, and everyone looks happy! Even some kid that got Samuel Seabury, and Seabury is trash! I sigh and exit the main lobby, heading outside to find building two, where my doorman is in. Maybe if I can find Washingdad he can talk to the dorm directors and make them switch my roommates.

I would kill to have at least one of my friends.

Outside of the doorm house, I hear people laughing, familiar voices.

Arguing over how to pronounce Anarchy.

Lafayette.

I walk in and I see the first door open and I was correct. There Lafayette was, arguing with I think was either Hercules or Madison. They were cousins but hell, they look like twins.

"Onarchy!"

"Laf it's An-archy!"

"Like I believe you!" Laf spits and they continue arguing.

I hold in a laugh as I climb up the stairs with my suit case, heading towards my dorm.
When I stand in front of the door, I hear small chattering. Like someone in a phone call. I slowly open the door and peek my head in like a little puppy and scan the room. No one was in there.

I walk in and then I see someone. Leaned up against the kitchen counter. (There was a wall separating the main room from the kitchen so all I saw were their legs)

They had on black jeans and a nice pair of Vans on. They looked really nice.

I look around and see the three bedrooms. One stood by itself and the other two stood next door to each other.

I head to the single one but get salty when I see someone's stuff is already in there. The smell of expensive cologne catches my nose and the abstract magenta color catches my eyes. This has got to be Jeffershit's room.

I'm just glad I haven't ran into him yet.

I head towards the other two rooms and go into one of the rooms. It was pretty cool, looked like a normal bedroom. The was a dark oak wood desk with a office chair, a simple twin sized bed, a dresser, and a little key on the desk.
It was a medium sized room. Not to small for me.

I start unpacking until my phone buzzes.

Lafbaguette
Anyone find le tiger yet?

AaronBurrSir
He's my roommate. but idk where he at

A.ham
I already found Laf and Herc. They were arguing about Anarchy

Lafbaguette
It's Onarchy!

I_NeedNoIntroduction
A N A R C H Y

PegLeg
😂 ^

ANGELICAA
I'll find you Alexander!!

HeLpLeSs
Hi.

I_NeedNoIntroduction
Ooh Alex der go yo ex Alex!!

Lafbaguette
Let's give them some privacy