27

Mostly Hercules and Laf. Also I'm going to update more frequently because everyone wants to see this new Jamilton book that on don't have time for. So yeah...

Normal POV

It's been like this for weeks.

Alexander and Thomas would argue from time to time, mostly about useless stuff like which is better, Left Twix or Right Twix. But despite their arguments, they were often seen laughing with each other, sitting with each other, even playing with each other. Whether it be a childish game of slap Alexander on the back of his neck and run for dear life, or touch Thomas' hair and hide for dear life.

It was something that did fly by unnoticed. Especially between the 'Love goddess' aka, the Marquis de Lafayette. Don't judge him, he thought goddess sounded prettier than God. Plus he could whip his hair back and forth and say "It's a goddess thing." Boy was he a diva.

Moving on from the diva topic, Lafayette immediately began seeing changes in his friend's attitudes. How Alexander would mindlessly space out in the middle of a lecture and scribble things on the cover of his notebooks, such as-

A̶l̶e̶x̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶J̶e̶f̶f̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶

He quickly noticed change in Jefferson as well. The fact that he always seemed to mess with Alex's hair, or he would flick stuff at him and chuckle when they got in trouble for Alex yelling at him. He noticed the love struck and longing look in his eyes. An emotion all too familiar to the frenchman.

For that was how he looked at his roommate. His best friend, his old best friend, now enemy.

But then he looks at Thomas and Alex and couldn't be happier to see them bonding together. Only that, he wish he could have that type of bond with his roommate.

"Who's turn is it to take out the trash?" Hercules Mulligan's voice asked from their small kitchen. Lafayette was seated on their couch, scrolling through instagram. "I did last week." He answered, slightly uncomfortable. "Well I did too." He heard a mumble from the kitchen.

"Well then take it out today and I'll take it out next week." The french fry sighed, still scrolling around, trying to ignore the slight anxiety rising in his chest. He had a feeling this'll lead to another argument. One of which he did not want to be in. Hercules was like a power keg, he could explode any second. Of course Laf could too but it was pretty obvious as to who'd have more dominance over the other in an argument.

"How about you take it out today, and I take it out next week."

Lafayette sucked his teeth, rolling his eyes. "You said that last week and here we are!" His voice layered in sarcasm. He turned off the phone he was using, which was John's old Android phone because he threw his crossed the floor. Of course the frenchman barely used the phone, only to keep up with the latest news and new trends and challenges.

"Y'know," the Irish man stepped into the living space of the dorm with an annoyed look displayed on his face. "We wouldn't be arguing so much if it weren't for you."

Gilbert scoffed, "Really? Put the blame on the immigrant, huh?"

"Well you were the one to keep secrets. If you would've told us, we would've solved everything and we would have still been friends." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Would've, could've, should've. Tais toi! You talk so much of the past I'm surprised you aren't from it!" He snapped, glaring up at him from his seated position.
Hercules didn't reply, he just shook his head with a dark chuckle. "What?" Laf asked with a thick accent. Hercules smirked, keeping a still stare on the ground. "Nothing. I'm just surprised."