3

Normal Pov

It's been almost three days since Alexander became an orphan.

As bad as he thought it was going to be, it really wasn't.

He wasn't the oldest there, obviously. The teens ranged from fourteen year olds to eighteen year olds.

He had stopped going to school though.

To avoid getting beat up by Jefferson and to avoid an pity from anyone who possibly knew. Though no one knew...he felt like the school was buzzing about him.

Alexander sat down on the grey sheeted cot he was given and picked up his leather book.

It's was actually more of a journal or something but he didn't write in it regularly. So far the only things in there was his feelings about his new school ...somewhat feelings for John Laurens and how he had yet to meet his soulmate. If he had one anyway.

But the Laurens thing...

He wanted to deny it seeing how he never thought of himself as gay or bisexual. But he was more bi-curious than anything else.

He picked up a pen and wrote

Bi-curious shit face.

He knew that'd just make him get bullied by Jefferson more.

He could imagine it; Jefferson cornering him in the hallway, towering over him as he yanked him by his hair, punching and throwing insults. Making him feel bad about being what he was.

It was enough to make him start to tear up. No one knew of his past and no one definitely cared.

He wrote that on his wrist.

No one cares.

Wasn't like anyone was going to answer.-

"Alexander?"

I stand corrected..He chuckled mentally.

He turned around to the sound of his name, closing the book. It was his history...teacher.

Mr. Washington.

"You may not know that I am aware of your situation." He started. "I couldn't bare to see you suffer here not only with stress but with the burden you have on your shoulders."

Get to the point already...Alexander thought.

"So...I uh.." He handed him a packet of papers.

Alexander looked up at him with a raised eyebrow before reading the first thing on the papers.

Foster care system: Uniting Children with families everyday.

Pfft no way..

"I need you to sign here. Unless if course you do not want me to foster-"

Before he could finish, Alexander handed back the paper with his signature on it.

Washington smiled.

Does this mean he's my foster dad?..

A/N
#Washingdad
I know! Short chapter but I promise there will be Jamilton soon!!! :3

~Zoey