20

·First day· (I just remembered that I said John wasn't coming to the same college. But I already added him in the other chapters so...)

More Washingdad fluff!~♥

"We made it! We're here!" Hercules exclaimed as he threw an arm around me and John.

"First day at college." I mutter in disbelief. Sure we've been here a week early due to getting forms situated, this was still the first time any of us set foot on the main campus. College turf.

"We're all grown up now." John laughs and we all join.

We are.

I'm glad that we could spend time together again. Of course I had to apologize to the sisters and Laf for having a panic attack in the coffee shop the other day. They were okay with it and told me I should probably eat more when I take my medicine.

Me and, well...Jefferson and I, haven't talked since our last argument. We've avoided each other in our dorms, we got into occasional arguments but we were usually separated before we got to hit each other.

Lafayette has gotten quieter and quieter. We'd all go out and do something like clubbing or roller skating and he'd stand to the side or won't go at all. I've been worrying about him. That's one of my best friends, my bff, best french friend. I'll figure out eventually. I just hopes he doesn't do anything I wouldn't do.

"Anyone know their classes?"

"Schedules were sent in the mail. I got mine." I grin, scanning through my class list again. I was so excited I nearly memorized it.

"Oui, me too." The first thing I've heard Lafayette say since we got here.

Campus was beautiful. There were students laying in the grass studying, a couple playing football, others walking by with coffee or with tired looks. There was some stands with students behind them for clubs or maybe fraternity housing or something. Some were selling things and some even tanning on the roofs of their dorms. This is my place. This is exactly what I expected college to be.

Busy.

We make our way through the giant college building and eventually find our classes. Sadly, the only person that has debate and law with me is I think Burr. He wasn't actually with our friend group...but we were cool because we're basically best friends because we're both orphans so...

I excitedly dip my head into the empty classroom and squeal- no....guys don't squeal; I didn't squeal, I....okay I squealed! But who wouldn't!? My idol was standing right there!

"Washington!"

"Oh shit-!"

I embrace my Washingmachine with a big hug, as tight as I could (which wasn't very tight because he ended up snaking his arms around me and picking me up.)

"Put me down!" I laugh and he does.

"Ya gotta stop treating me like a kid." I pout, crossing my arms.
"You gotta stop looking like one. Maybe then I'll stop." He laughed, setting his coffee mug down on his desk.
I cannot explain the joy I feel in having Washington as my teacher again. This was the first time I've seen him since I moved into my dorm.

"What's in the mug, George?"

"Coffee."

I take his mug and sniff it. "Mhm...I knew it wasn't coffee in this mug." I sneer, glaring at him with sharp eyes.

He rolls his eyes. "Me and you both know it's coffee."

"Is it?"

"Yes. Try it."