8

Abuse and hurtful words in this. If you can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen.

JeFfErSoN pov

MaddAsAHatter
Yeah...actually, same here

T.Jeff
Really?

MaddAsAHatter
Yeah. Ive always kinda been like that. I didn't want anyone to kno

T.Jeff
Bcuz u didnt want them judging u right?

MaddAsAHatter
Yeah. When did you find out u were like that?

T.Jeff
Um idk. I think when I first started highschool. I had a major crush on u

MaddAsAHatter
No way! Really?

T.Jeff
Yeah. But like I said...I

"Who are you texting?"

I jump up and drop my phone. I didn't even hear my dad walk into the living room.

"Uh- my friend!" I answered and squirmed to pick my phone up.

"Girl or boy?" He asks.

"Its just a friend it doesn't-"

"Girl. Or. Boy." He said one more time, getting agitated.

This old man stays bothering me.

"Its a guy, dad. It's James." I say deadpan.

"Lemme see."

My heart stopped as I think about the messages I just sent and about me coming out. I had came out about liking James. And that I think I'm gay.

"Let me see, Thomas."

I tried to delete my messages but then he snatched it from me. "Hey!" I yelled in attempt to get it back. He shoved me back down on the couch.

I sigh as I noticed he was scrolling through the messages and I clenched my fist and dropped my head.

"What is this?"

Silence.

"Thomas Daveed Jefferson! What the hell is this!?"

"Text messages, dad." I mutter.

He throws my phone on the hardwood floor and it breaks into three pieces. (Phone case, battery, etc y'know)

"So you're gay now?"

I don't answer.

"Huh!?"

"I-i don't know-"

"What you mean, 'I don't know?' Obviously that James kid knows!" He continues to yell at me.

I try not to show how scared I am. "I-I guess. Yeah, I mean."

"So...my son. My only son. My only child...Is a goddamn fagget?!" He towers over me with a threatening fist.

"Dad I-"

"Don't you dare call me dad!" He finally brings his fist down to my face and I grunt in pain.

"I refuse to have a gay son and to be the father of a gay son!" He grips me by the arm tightly and punches me again.

I try to block his hits but he had more weight than me. He punches me again and I finally am able to get a swing at him.

"You damn bastard! I hope you burn in hell!" He grabs me by my hair and drags me to the floor.

"S-stop it!" I struggle against him and he clamps his fist around my neck.

"Stop what? Stop being a good father and beating my son for his wrong doings?!"

At this point tears fall from my face as I struggle to scream for help. "M-mom! Mom please!" I yell as I try to get my father off of me.

"No no. Don't go screaming now! I bet you like to get choked, don't ya? Cock sucker!"

My mom comes running into the room crying as she tries to get my dad off me.

She pulls him and he turns around and slaps her in the face.

"You leave her alone you fucking jackass!" I yell as loud as I could despite my sore throat.

"Fuck you Thomas! Get the hell out of my house, you damned piece of shit!"

I grab my phone and my book bag as I ran out the house, a vase hitting me in the back of my head as I do.

I run until I can't run anymore.
I arrive at a destination I know all to well. My grandmother's neighborhood. Hopefully she's home.
Never in my life have I ever felt so helpless. I was hurt physically and mentally, I was mad...I was tired. Me and my father had got in fights before but never took it this far. I reach up to touch my lip and I feel it swollen and bleeding.

Damn it! Damn! DAMN DAMN!!
ASDFGHJLLLGFZVJHFRCW

"Grandma.." I try to say but it comes out as a whisper. My whole body is aching.

"Grandma..!" I knock on her door lazily as I feel myself drifting away from consciousness.

The door finally opens and I rushed inside before collapsing on the couch.

I was bleeding, I was crying, I was hurting, but I was sleepy.

And...It's hard to admit but I was heartbroken.

A/N
Shhh...it otay Tom Tom. Momas got chuu!!