23

Quick note- I have two Jamilton books in draft. One is a Baby Au, not following the Bunny-yam headcannon. Then I have another one called Pen Pals. You can already guess. I also published a Mullette book and I have another mullette book in draft right now. I also just published another Jamilton book called Prince On Ice. Because Thomas is an ice skater.

My question is, if I publish them, will you rep for me? Will you represent for me? Become part of the Rep Squad? 😂

Alright. Here's the chapter.

Hamilton-

TurtleJOHN
EVERYONE MY DORM QUICK

A.Ham
I have a paper to do :(

TurtleJOHN
Its an imergency!

A.ham
U spelled that wrong ^

ANGIE
We're on out way. Alex you too

A.ham
Fiiiiiinneee

I toss my phone on my bed and put on my red and black jacket (I had to wrestle Jefferson for it...it did not end pretty.) I slip on my old busted up shoes and rush out my room, Aaron and some girl were watching a movie on the couch.

"Who's the lady?" I tease, obviously knowing who she was. and he rolls his eyes. "This is my fiance, Theodo-"

"SHE SAID YES!?"

"Alex-"

"OH SHIT THAT'S SO AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO LET HERCULES BE THE FLOWER GIRL BECAUSE HERC JUST LOVES THROWING THINGS AND HE-"

"Alexander." He laughed while Theodosia was blushing from embarrassment.

"Ye?" I say after a small moment of silence.

"Me and Theo aren't getting married soon. We're think about waiting a year." He grabs her hand and they smile lovingly at each other.

"Aww, that's nice. Anyway I gotta get going, see you later?"

"Mhm."

I soon leave and sprint down the stairs and through the hallway until I come to their dorm I barge in and I see everyone sitting either on the ground or on the couch.

"What's up?" I say, sitting down on the ground next to John and Angelica. He hands me a phone with a USA phone case and I immediately know who's phone this is.

I look down at the screen and read the words on it.

You piece of french trash

You look stupid

Why do u even have an account? You're so ugly

I found the one thing worse than a gay man, a french gay man

I hope Trump deports you stupid immigrant

I stop reading after that..

Then I look up and search for the frenchman who was leaning into the arm of their couch, looking truly annoyed. I hand the phone back over to John who turned it off.

I sighed. "Laf how come you didn't tell anyone?"

He rolls his eyes. "None of you would've cared anyway."

"Marquis, you know we care for you." Eliza spoke up, turning towards him from her seat on the couch.

"Connerie," he laughed. "You say you care- you Americans are so weird. You literally tease me daily about how 'Lafayette is a baby! He can't learn to take a joke! Or how you wouldn't even let me play, what is it- the game where you eat the mushrooms and grow big- with you because you say I wouldn't understand it. But I can learn. There is A lot of things I don't understand but at least I try to fit in with you guys."
WoAh.