6

Alexander (I feel like every Jamilton book warns you of suicide attempts and crap but you already know it's bound to happen. Especially if Jeffy is bullying Hammy.. Daz alll)

"There you go, mon amie." Laf says as he takes a few steps back. We both look in the mirror and I turn from side to side, trying to get a good view.

"Looks nice. Thanks Laf." I say as I reach up to touch my ponytail.

Lafayette flushes, "Oui, vous êtes le bienvenu." He giggles and hands me Peggy's comb.

Lafayette was a nice guy, despite sometimes not understanding him, it was fun having him around. Especially at a time like this, when I needed help.

Was that what everyone was laughing at? My bun that I forgot I had? And Jefferson had to be the main one laughing.

But then again..he was the one to at least tell me. By calling me a fagget. Annd a cinnamon roll which I have no shame in admitting.

(LINNAMON ROLL)

As for the fagget thing, I don't know. And I hate that name. Fagget. What the hell is that even supposed to mean? Sometimes Jefferson just doesn't know how much he pushes me to the edge of falling. No, he knows. He knows and that's why he keeps doing it.

I clench the bottom of my sweater.

Should I do it...today? Shall today be my last on earth? My eyes burn with small tears and I reach up to wipe them before-

"Mon ami, qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?"

I sigh, collecting my breath. "I-I'm going-" I'm unable to speak and more tears start falling.

Great.

He looks at me concerned and I try again.

"I-I'm g-going to...t-to kill myself." I mutter out as I wipe my tears and sniff.

"Amour, why?" His voice is calm as he searches for my eyes.

I keep a stare at the ground. "B-because...then i-it'll all be over. T-the pain, the everything."
(Auto correct changed it to T-Pain XD)

"Alexander, don't do it, ami, for me. Don't." He practically begs now. I shake my head, tears fall from my face. "I can't.." I say to him with shaking voice.

Lafayette wraps his arms around me. "Mon ami, the storm will pass, you just got to push through the rain." He rubs my back.

I hate storms. But I let him get away with it, he doesn't know

"Ami, promise you won't do it." He says and I nod. We separate and I wipe my face, checking in the mirror as I fix myself.

"Thanks Laf."

"Pas de problème. Be safe mesouir Hamilton." He says before saluting me and walking out of the bathroom.

I sigh, looking down at my wrist. I see the faded mark from when I had first cut myself. I barely remember the pain but I remember the feeling of the blade scraping against my wrist. The warm blood flowing down my hand as I thought it was all going to be over.

It wasn't. Obviously.

I collect myself one more time before heading back to class. Hopefully, no one would notice that I was crying.

I got in, sat in my seat and yawned.

Tiiiiime skip cuz I'm a lazy PRINGLE

"Mesouir Alexander, comment ça va?" Laf asks me as I sit down with him, Herc, John and Elizabeth.

"I'm good, Laf." I say as I sit down.

"Soo...what happened?" John says and I fight to not roll my eyes. John was a good man but right now I didn't want to talk about earlier.

"He accidentally walked into class with a his hair in a bun." Lafayette answers for me and I put my head down on the table.

"A bun? Like how girls wear?" Herc laughed and I groaned.

"It was an accident! I forgot I had it in!" I whine.

"Aww...I bet it would've looked so CUTE!" Laf squeals.

"I am two seconds off of punching both of you in the neck." I growl.

"Woah! Look at the palm top tiger!"

J e F f E r S o N!!!!! ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

"Shut your ass." I mutter and he laughs.

"Look at him go! The tiger is fierce!" Jefferson says, walking away to his whore girlfriend.

"Well ain't he somethin' else." Herc sighs.

"Oui! He's such a hottie, though! Oh how I wish I could-"

"Laf you are disgusting." Laurens cut in and we laugh.

It was pretty obvious Laf was pansexual. He could fall for someone in two point five seconds. And we all knew drooled over Jefferson. Even though him and Peggy were slowly morphing into a relationship.

We had told him Jefferson was an ass but he replied with, "It makes him cuter!"

It makes me cringe.

"Ooh! Alex, what class do you have next?" John asked, a glint if hope in his eyes.

"I have...I think nature science?" It wasn't a question but it sounded like one.

"Samee! Yes!" John cheered which made me laugh.

I could see Hercules looking between us and winking. I rolled my eyes.

A/N
Guys...Laf is my sweet innocent baby!! I LOVE him!! I also love the idea of Hammy being a palm top tiger!

Meaning he's fierce but small so he could fit in the palm of your hand!!!
Thanks for reading and commenting! I promise there will be mooooreee of T.Jeff and A.Ham.

Thx