7

I decided not to make it a soulmate thingy anymore bcuz there's too many books on that. Sorry..BUT I PROMISE IT'LL MAKE THE BOOK A LITTLE BETTER. Also... I LOVE THE whole group chat texting thing! It's entertaining. (Despacito~)

AlExAnDeR pov

A.dotHammy
Yo

Lafbaguette
Who are u?

A.dotHammy
Alexander Hamilton there's a million things I haven't done. Just you wait

ANGIE
SO SO SO

PegLeg
ANNNND PEGGY

HeLpLeSs
Alexander!

A.dotHammy
Eliza?

HeLpLeSs
Yuppp

I_NeedNoIntroduction
Hey

Lafbaguette
HeRc MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR

PegLeg
I thought I was ur kinght in shining amor :'(

PegLeg
*knight

Lafbaguette
U are

PegLeg
Aww thank chu xxx

I_NeedNoIntroduction
-_-

HeLpLeSs
So..??

A.dotHammy
This is nice

ANGIE
Yeah. Hey who wants to go bowling

PegLeg
YEAH! I GOT COUPONS BBY!!

AaronBurrSir
No. Evry 1 shut up

I_NeedNoIntroduction
BOOO

Lafbaguette
BOOOOOO

HeLpLeSs
BOOO OO

PegLeg
BOOOBIES

A.dotHammy
Woah

ANGIE
Peggs go to bEd

PegLeg
Nuuuuu

ILikeTurtles
HAMILTON?

A.dotHammy
John

HeLpLeSs
ANGELICA!!!

ANGIE
ELIZAA

Lafbaguette
Hercules MULLIGAN??!!

I_NeedNoIntroduction
Lafayette!!!0°0

PegLeg
AND PEGGY

A.dotHammy
Yo I gotta get sum sleep ttyl

ILikeTurtles
Alright palm top tiger

Lafbaguette
Lol

A.dotHammy
BYEEEEE

I turn my phone off and set it down on the bed with a sigh.

I. Need. To. Work.

I grab my laptop Martha bought for me and open a document, ready to work on the essay due next month.

It was for nature science and we were supposed to explain the transition from a baby animal, to an adult.

John chose a turtle. He just loves them.

I chose a butterfly because why not?

"Alexander~! Tiiiime for dinner!" Martha said as she barged into my room with her apron on.
She had her hair in a bun and her apron had a few stains on it and she wore nice fitted jeans.

"Come on...!!" She whined, pulling my arm so I got out of my chair.

"Okay! Okay!" I laugh.

Martha was a good person. She was very energetic too, not to mention she cooked amazing food.

I trudge to the kitchen and sit down at the table in front if a plate. Washington sat across from me.

Ever since they begun fostering me they treated me like their son. Washington even insisted on teaching me how to drive. I was glad someone cared for me as much as they did.

"I made us a very special dinner tonight! Try an' guess!" She grinned.

I look at Washington for any hints and he shrugs.

"Umm..." I look around her and see a pot and I see empty boxes of spaghetti noodles.

"Spaghetti?"

"Aw boo! You looked." She pouted band turned towards the stove to serve us.

"You made it obvious, sweetheart." Washington butt in.

Martha groaned and sat down after serving us.

"So..how was school?" She asks me as I dig into my plate of spaghetti.

"It was cool. I'm almost finished with my essay." I say and she smiles. "That's nice."

"Alexander, that essay isn't due 'til next month." Washington says and I nod.

"I know, but I like to impress the teachers." I smile and continue eating.

I must've missed something because when I looked back up, Martha had tears in her eyes and Washington was comforting her.

I dropped my fork. "Is everything okay? Did I say something?" I ask and she laughs lightly.

"N-no..it's just that you're such an amazing kid, Alexander. You're going to make someone really happy someday."

I get up and hug her. Despite being energetic, she was soft and emotional too.

"Alexander you keep writing and the world's gonna know you name."

I smile.

"You have my promise."

A/N
Ok next chapter shit will go down. No more soft chapters for a while..

Sorry.

But I hope you enjoyed this Washingdad