O N E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

"Sierra darling, is the dinner ready?" Mary, the housemaid, asked me and in return, I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Oh Mary, see I made Thai chicken and rice but the chicken this time has come out with beautiful color!" I exclaimed.

" It sure has a beautiful color and smell darling, please go and set the table and I will clean the dishes." I dished out the dishes but then realized what Mary had just said.

"Mary, you don't have to, I can wash the dishes," Mary said as she walked up to me, kissing my forehead, "you have exams starting in two days, you should be studying, this is your last year." "t-thank you," I stammered, my eyes filled with tears, and I drew her into a close hug.

I've never had anyone watch out for me, but Mary is an exception; she has, in a manner, brought me up since Sir refused to bear my load. 

Finally, I wiped my tears away took the dish off the stove to serve.

"Sierra?"

I turned to see Mary calling me out again "after dinner go straight to your room, there's a surprise for you."

I smiled at her and mouthed a thank you for making my way to the dining area, for today it was beautifully decorated with orchids around the whole area.

I set everything out and just then my eyes caught the time, holly Molly.

I ran up to my room and changed into the beautiful dress that sir gave me this morning, today some guests were coming over which usually meant I was supposed to be locked up in my room but for once I was needed.

Shaking my head as if trying to get rid of my thought I went to the washroom and took off my contact lenses to change into a new one.

It felt so good.

I rarely got to take off my lenses but when I did it felt refreshing.

taking a minute to myself I put on the other set of brown contact lenses again and smiled at myself in a small mirror.

I was nowhere as beautiful as Sara was, sure we were identical twins but she looked way more pretty. she had a super lean and wrong body from her gym training whereas my body looked the same but I had no strength.

I did notice how Sara's dressing table had loads of makeup and perfume on it but I was never interested nor was I allowed.

she was after all a supermodel.

For personal care, I had four things- no wait! I have five things.

Powder, moisturizer, body wash, shampoo an-and girl stuff!

Sara was out of town currently for her fashion week so I had to have dinner with sir today because some guests were coming over and they wanted to meet Sara but because she was not here, I was replacing her.

"Sierra darling can I come inside?" I heard Mary's voice from the other side and called her in. The moment the door opened Mary stilled "Sweetheart, you look beautiful!" I smiled at Mary "I do have to look beautiful Mary, just like Sara does!" I exclaimed as the smile on Mary's face vanished "no darling, you look beautiful because you are you. You don't need to compare yourself to Sara." Mary said in an encouraging tone but I did not understand why?