F O U R T E E N

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Ouch.

These heels hurt real bad, it feels as though I'm walking on needles.

Holy Moly!

How does Sara manage to wear these death traps, again?

I took a deep breath and looked down at the dress I was wearing. It was a nude pink tea-length dress and was pretty much covered.

My only worry is that the dress has a sheer neckline, and one of my scars is slightly visible, it's not noticeable but it's there and I can feel it.

I looked at the floral nude pink hat and off white clutch kept on the bed and sighed, thank god Alex has a stylist who picks my clothes and sends them over for me.

I don't think I understand what dress is appropriate for what Occasion.

"Sara, darling, are you ready?"

I turned and almost lost my control but Maya caught me before I could fall "uhh, yes I am."

Maya smiled at me then beamed once she saw my attire "darling, you look absolutely stunning, I can see why you are a supermodel now!"

Supermodel, me?

I wanted to laugh, but I did not say anything and instead smiled back.

"can you ah, help me with this?" I asked and pointed to the hat that was still lying on my bed.

Maya made me sit down and combed my waist-long hair "you, my darling, have beautiful natural hair"

I looked up at Maya and smiled "I got it from my mom"

Maya hmmed and put the hat carefully on my head and secured it with a pin "you are going to be the center of attention on the occasion"

I stood up and hugged Maya just then, a voice interrupted us, "Sara, you ready?"I looked up to see Alex wearing a white suit, his hands shoved inside his pockets, and his stare just as penetrating as always.

I shivered under his intense gaze as goosebumps appeared on my body, he always tends to make my body react in uncertain ways.

Finally, I mustered up all the courage I could and looked back into his dark honey brown eyes, looking shades darker than they usually are.

He was still looking at me as though he was trying to calculate my next move, as though he was trying to look right through my soul.

"Isn't Sara looking like a dream, Alex?" Maya beamed excitedly and Alex just kept staring at me.

No response at all, he had nothing to say.

I knew I wouldn't be able to carry this dress, it was probably not looking the best at me.

"Let's go" Alex murmured and walked straight to the door while I followed behind him after taking the empty clutch in my hand.

Once we reached the parking, Alex stopped in front of a car which seemed to have come out of the future.

I have hardly sat in cars, but this car simply stood out, it seemed to come out of a magazine or something.

I let out a gasp without even realizing it.

"Bugatti Chiron sport, it picks a speed of 100 kilometers in 2.4 seconds and an o to 200 in 6 seconds has a 1500 horsepower engine and has a super smooth drive," Alex said in one single breath.