S I X T E E N

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Cepheus

That's the constellation I've been looking at for the last half an hour.

It intrigues me how beautiful the night sky looks when you know what you're looking for, the sky to me is like a blank canvas.

You fill it up with your own ideas and creativity.

The pole star shone the brightest of all.

I looked down at my notebook at went through the different diagrams I made for the constellations.

The Cepheus constellation represents King Cepheus of Aethiopia.

A king, the king!

I frowned once I recorded my sighting, it was twelve and Alex was still not back.

He seems to be forever busy.

I stared at the now cold food and wondered how long Alex will take but just then the door opened and in came a tired-looking Alex.

His sleeves rolled up and the top few buttons were undone and a super low tie, I went forward to take the car keys and his phone from him while he literally fell onto the couch.

"A-Alex?" I called out to him and went to him but in response, all he did was groan.

The moment my hand touched Alex's body, it felt as though I was touching a hot pan, fever.

He has high fever.

I ran to the washroom in Alex's room and let the cold water fill in the bathtub.

Oh no!

While the tub was filling up, I got Alex back to his room and put him on the bed, he was not even able to form a simple sentence.

"N-no feve-er" He slurred but closed his eyes and winced putting his hands on his head.

"Doctor, Alex w-we need a doctor!" I voiced out loudly panicking myself, oh god I have no idea what to do.

"n-no doctor" Alex responded in a low voice but my anxiety kept rising.

"No Alex, we need a doctor. NOW" I screamed and Alex winced he was probably more annoyed at me right now but I had little control over my anxiety.

"Phone in h-hall, c-call Xan-Xander. one four seven z-zero" I ran to the hall and took Alex's phone, sure enough, the numbers he just mumbled was his password.

Ok, I need to figure out how to use this device now.

Oh god, I-I don't know how to use a phone, no-no-no.

Sierra calm down, the whole world uses a phone.

You can do it too.

I looked at the phone, now a little calm.

That's when a blank black screen appeared with instructions saying 'somethings you can ask me, call Andrew, FaceTime Claire' and the list went on.

I pressed the screen again and said "call X-Xander"

Oh god, this is foolish, this is not how phones work Sierra.

"calling Xander" a voice came from the phone making me gasp.

"Hello, Lex?" A voice came from the other side once the phone ringed thrice.

You can do this

"Um, X-Xander?"