N I N E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Fiancé?

If what my limited knowledge told me was true, then I don't know how to feel.

Scientists say that ninety percent of people meet who they are going to marry by the age of sixteen, but I was always locked in the house so the thought marriage was not something god planned for me?

But, again, when have I ever been able to be a part of a crowd!

Didn't Cinderella marry Prince Charming because she was in love though or even Princess Aurora?

Mary did say that you marry the one with whom you share a special bond, one which is unlike any other.

Do I feel a bond with Alex?

I don't know, I don't even know how it feels to have a bond and maybe I already have it!

I'll ask Maya sometime.

Sir always told me that I would never find someone special in my life- ever.

He always told me that I was bad luck, a disgrace, and an embarrassment.

But what he said was totally correct, I did prove to be a piece of bad luck to him the moment I was born, I took away the love of his life from him.

I always tend to mess things up for him, I was never able to make sir proud, I tried hard to make him happy but I was always unsuccessful.

I deserve what I got.

I deserved all the beating, I deserve all the pain.

What kind of a person am I? The moment I was born I killed my mom, I became a murderer. I took away sir's wife from him not only that but because of me, Sara was never able to have both the parental figures in her life.

All because of me.

"We've reached" Alex snapped me out of my thoughts, and I got out of the car.

"Alex?" I called out just when Alex was about to go to his room "yes?" he looked up to me, "I don't feel like I feel what Cinderella felt!" I blurted out.

But for once I did not regret it, I wanted to know.

Alex just stared at me and tilted his head, "Sara, what exactly has been wrong with you and why is it that you've been acting like the kid you're mature women act like one! Fairytales don't exist."

For the first time in my life, I was scared, he was angry.

It was all too good to be true, he obviously needs to beat me!

I bowed down my head and looked at his shoes.

No eye contact.

It was always better this way, even though he was about to slap me, it would be unexpected. The pain won't continue.

I waited, closing my eyes, waiting for the impact.

I was clearly doing a very bad job, Sara was a mature woman and I haven't been keeping up a good act after all.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Of course, I forgot all about her and started acting like my own self.

A minute passed away but I felt no pain, slowly I looked up at Alex but he was staring down at me instead, the moment our eyes connected I looked down at the floor again.