N I N E T E E N

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

Sleep? that's the last thing on my mind.

I don't think I've slept a wink tonight, the excitement is almost too much to handle.

Almost.

Excitement except for a few areas of doubt, I've never been to any other place than New York itself, which is why I've never-ever sat in a plane.

But that's not it.

It's been different recently, from living my life inside a bungalow to getting to go to a polo match to leaving the country.

It seems surreal.

Almost like a dream.

I looked down at the small backpack that Maya had given me to put in all my essentials. For the fifth time, I checked for my extra contact lenses case and eye drops.

Very important.

"Sara darling, are you ready?" Maya called out to me and I smiled internally.

This is it, my first trip.

My first plane ride.

I looked down at my clothes and pulled up my bag pack, Maya told me that I should stick to something super comfortable and pulled out a white turtle neck top along with black leggings and a long cardigan. I looked down at my shoes and relaxed, the sneakers were super comfortable too.

Sneakers

Or attest that's what it's called, I think.

I opened up the door and smiled at Maya "ah darling, you look good are you ready to leave?"

"It's pretty comfortable, thank you, Maya!" I complimented and just then from the corner of my eyes, I saw Alex come out wearing a black turtle neck along with a suit pant and a long jacket on.

I looked up at him only to realize he had his sunglasses on, Alex kept his eyes down on his phone "let's leave, my pilot just called everything is ready."

I nodded and hugged Maya once again and waved goodbye to her while Alex led the way, I took the time in the elevator to recall everything Mary told me to take care off.

Now that I have a phone which I can now use partially, I try to call Mary every day and have a short five-minute talk. Yesterday, she went through all the things I need to take care of.

My train of thoughts was interrupted when I noticed the elevator open, Alex and I stepped out of the elevator only to be followed by the bodyguards again.

"Will they come with us?" I asked Alex and looked up at him, he stopped and when I was standing right beside him he pushed his around my waist and pulled me closer only to start walking again.

"no, they'll follow us all the way to the airport and once we reach Bora Bora we will have a new set of bodyguards following us" I looked around us and noticed that four guards were following us.

A car pulled up in front of us, Alex and me got in and relaxed. "Is it necessary to have the bodyguards around all the time?" I asked.

Alex sighed and slipped his phone inside his jacket pocket "yes, security is extremely important, aren't you used to it already?"

me, why would I be used to security?

Oh, right! Sara not Sierra.

"ah, yes I suppose I am, did you know that to help airline passengers deal with travel, San Francisco International Airport has hired the nation's first airport therapy pig. LiLou wears costumes and performs tricks to help travelers calm down before boarding their flights. I think I read about this last year!"