T H R E E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

He really did mean it, didn't he?

He wanted me to go away from them forever and to act as though I was Sara, but would I be able to do it?

I've never had a problem being a replacement but can I do it forever?

I know better than to mess this up for Sir, he will have my head.

He really will.

I look around my room one Last time, everything around my room was now packed.

The pain I was feeling right now was killing me, physically and emotionally.

I don't want to go, I don't want to leave Mary behind.

Mary is all I have, I-I can't leave her.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

I am not sure about what the future holds for me but it can't be worse than this, can it?

The problem is that I like this 'worse'.

I like to be with Mary and work around the house, it is difficult to deal with sir at times, but I deserve his anger.

I destroyed his life.

But if Mary won't be around then there would be no one, for me.

Who will I lean towards when I need support?

Who will I look out for when I need that little bit of affection?

Who will I look up to?

Wiping off my tears, I bent down and picked up my bag which was lying on the mattress and zipped it up.

The bag was a little heavy since it had my diary and my college books inside it and other important things, other than that, there were only four pairs of clothes, that's all I owned.

The only problem physically is my broken rib, it hurts a lot.

Sir took away all the expensive clothes from my cupboard yesterday.

The ones I wore when I replaced Sara saying the exact words that "you don't need them anymore, wear whatever you already have and leave, if Alex feels like it, he might as well give you some more clothes".

I always liked replacing Sara, but now that I think of it, I'll have to become Sara for the rest of my life?

Does that mean I have to forget myself, my choices, my likes, and my dislikes?

It felt as though my existence was going to change altogether.

I pulled out the bag and exited the room, I felt numb.

Absolutely numb.

Leaving my room always felt like leaving my safe spot.

Outside his room, all I know about is my work, the kitchen, and sir.

I was never attached to anyone other than Mary, but sir made sure that Mary was not here when I was leaving.

She doesn't even know I'm leaving forever.

I controlled my urge to sob.

I don't know how the relationships between parents and their children work, but I wanted to make a mark in his world for Mom and for Mary.

I always dreamed of a day when Sir would accept me as his daughter and Sara would talk to me but Mary had a special place in that dream, I wanted to give her everything she did not have.