T W E N T Y S I X

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

‼️Same skies (A mafia romance), is out now‼️

♥️

Smile Sierra, smile.

I looked back at my reflection in the mirror and smiled again, trying to make it look as real as possible.

My dress fit me just fine and looked okay, even though it was hardly something I would choose for myself.

The dress was more of something that Sara would like but I was after all filling in the void space that Sara was supposed to fill so it should hardly matter.

Right?

I picked up my phone from the countertop and realized I should be heading out because it was almost time to leave now.

After yesterday's abrupt turn of events, Alex and I kept to ourselves until today morning when Alex came and told me that we had an event to go to and he wanted me to accompany him.

I adjusted my dress one last time and walked out of my room only to find Alex sitting in the hall going through his phone.

For a moment, I stopped and simply stared at him while he failed to notice me.

Alex was wearing an all-black suit with a bow tie, and the moment his eyes caught mine staring at him, I felt a shiver run down my body.

Alex looked back at me intently, with his brown honey brown eyes that were almost black, while I continued to hold my breath unknowingly.

His eyes traced my entire attire and he slowly got up, walking up to me.

Alex stood right in front of me, leaving very little distance between us and then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled closer if that was even possible.

My breath hitched at the sudden proximity, between us and I closed my eyes for a second trying to calm my breath.

"You do realize that by now, everyone already knows you're my fiance, right?" Alex whispered in my ears and I nodded lightly.

"Good, let your ring do the speaking for the people who don't already know."

Alex placed a small kiss on my cheeks and pulled me along with him into the car.

Instead of the regular car, we have around their stood a limo at the door with a driver inside.

After thirty minutes of the drive, we were now standing in front of a huge resort with paparazzi surrounding the whole area.

"Pronta?"

I looked at Alex, confused at what he just asked me but Alex seemed to have realized his mistake.

"Ready?"

I took a long breath, and unknowing tightened my hands around Alex's.

"Ready"

The driver opened the car doors, and I stepped out along with Alex.

Alex kept his grip around my waist firm and walked right through the paparazzi while they threw thousands of questions our way.

"Since when have you and Sara Vega been dating?"

"Is Sara Vega pregnant?"

"Is it true that you are the one who's making Lucas Vega go bankrupt by pulling out all your shares from his company?"