T W E N T Y T H R E E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

I leaned in towards the source of warmth and snuggled in, I don't think I've ever had such a good sleep before.

I opened my eyes a little and it stuck to me that the oh-so-comfortable-pillow was Alex, I shuffled a little and looked up to see a very peaceful Alex sleeping with mouth slightly open.

I put my finger under his chin and forced his mouth shut while he grumbled something in sleep and pulled my waist further to his side and put his head right between my neck and shoulder blade.

A shiver ran down my body, it felt different when he touched me- he felt different.

It feels good, nowhere as disgusting as it used to feel when they touched me. Mary once told me that 'you'll know the difference when it feels right'

But Alex? He feels perfect.

I smiled a little and snuggled more into my new found favorite pillow, do I have the guts to be as close to Alex in person as I am now when he is asleep?

No!

But do I love this?

Yes.

I stayed in the same position for about an hour more admiring Alex but then finally pushed my laziness off and got up. I looked at Alex's phone kept beside him and checked the time.

5:30 am, Perfect.

TIME TO IMPLEMENT PLAN A

I quickly ran back to the room I was originally in yesterday and freshened up in record time, once I was done I ran down to the kitchen and explored the entire area.

Alright then, let's get this day going.

I whipped up the batter for the Macarons and tiramisu side by side while heating water for the one-pot chicken pasta I was planning to make.

As time passed by, I kept myself organized and one by one, I placed the deserts in the oven to bake and grated some cheese for the almost ready one-pot chicken pasta.

Once everything was done I checked the time and smiled, It almost 7:00 am which means Alex will wake up in about half an hour.

I headed towards Alex room while I took a glass of water along with the Advil tablet and a small note in hand which said 'eat me for a less painful hangover'

Once I reached the room Alex was still sleeping in so I tip-toed and put everything right beside his phone.

Great

I ran back to the kitchen and arranged everything I made for Alex onto the table but just then a shuffling sound startled me.

Oh no, is Alex already awake?

I turned around slowly but sighed when I was it was the caretaker who seemed to be in her sixties, she wasn't the same one as yesterday though.

The lady came up to me and smiled worriedly "good morning ma'am, I am extremely sorry you had to make breakfast yourself. I was informed to come here by 7:15 am. I'll be early from tomorrow on-"

"uh its f-fine, neither I nor Alex eats breakfast this early. I just wanted to surprise him which is why I woke up early." I explained and smiled at the old lady.

"ah young love, I remember when Josh and I would surprise each other this way. Silly me, good morning ma'am my name is Malissa, and I will be serving you for the next few days" Malissa said and smiled back