Eleven

Logan texted me and said he wanted to meet tomorrow. I'm not gonna lie I was really not in the mood to, but I didn't want to be mean.

Dialing Hailey

"Hey Hailey, I need help. That guy that I kept telling you about on Instagram asked me out, once again and I said yes because I felt bad, I need you to help me get ready."

"Say no more. I'm on my way."

"Hey Hailey." I said hugging her back. "Let mama help." She said picking out an outfit. She picked out a light blue romper and some cute heeled booties.

Then she sat me down in a chair so she could curl my hair. "I feel like I'm going to regret this." I said and she sighed. "Honestly, you're saying that because you think you still have a chance with Jc, but I'm going to be honest with you and say that's not the best idea after what's happened."

"I know, but he's always gonna be the one. I want to marry him. Despite all of the things that happened I don't care." I said.

"Logan seems like an amazing guy, with his priorities straight. That's what you need. Not some guy who lives off his parents money still and gets drunk all day everyday." Hailey explained.

"I hate you, but I love you. Thank you." I said hugging her. "You're welcome, anything for you." She said laughing. "Go get some dick." She said laughing.

"I have to go but text me about it tonight okay?" She said grabbing her things. "Okay bye." I said. "Bye." She repeated. It was around 1:30 so I decided to text Logan.

adriana- when should I come over?

logan- right now is fine, the address is **** **** ******, apartment 8-24

Me-okay, be over in 15

I locked my apartment and headed downstairs. I ordered an uber but they all got denied. I double checked the info I put in and the address was the same as mine. "I couldn't get anymore idiotic." I said to myself.

I got to the elevator and clicked the up button. I heard elevator ding and the doors opened and there were people inside. I awkwardly squeezed in and pressed button number 8. The doors opened again at floor 8 and I got off the elevator looking around for 8-24.

I ended up finding it and knocked on the door softly. I waited for about 30 seconds and Logan opened the door and greeted me with a hug. "Hey Adriana." He said smiling at me. "Hey Logan." I said hugging him back.

We walked to his apartment and when I walked in someone jumped out of the closet with a mask on. I screamed and fell onto the ground. "Ow." I said. "If you wanna hang out with me, you gotta get pranked at least a couple times." Logan laughed. "Why not just one?" I whined. "Here let me help you up." The guy who scared me said holding his hand out.

I took his hand and he took the mask off. "I'm George. Nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand. "I'm Adriana, not so nice to meet you." I said laughing slightly and he laughed with me. "She's funny." He said walking away.

I saw a guy with frosty white hair sitting in a beanbag and I waved. He stood up and walked over to me. "Hey I'm Mark." I shook his hand.

"I'm Adriana nice to meet you. Thank you for not scaring me." I said laughing. "Yeah, little secret, I'm the only mature one here." He whispered laughing which made me laugh. "What are you whispering Mark?!" Logan yelled from the kitchen. "Nothing! Gotta go." He said running downstairs quickly.

I laughed and Logan came over putting his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "What do you want to do?" He asked smiling. "Not sure, what do you have in mind?" I asked smiling back. He let go of my waist, and I was kinda sad.

"Wanna film something?" He asked. "Oh yeah, how about we film a get to know you. We can look up questions online and than just answer them ourselves." I suggested. "Sounds great, I'm gonna go get changed I'll be up in a minute." He said running off.

I got two chairs from the kitchen and sat them in front of the window and set up the tripod. "Oh hey thanks." Logan said coming up the stairs. "You're welcome." I said smiling. We pressed record and started the video.

"What's up Logang! I'm here today with Adriana and we're gonna do a Q/A." He said enthusiastically. "Yeah so we just looked up a bunch of questions online and are gonna answer them." I said looking at the camera. "So Logan, what's you're biggest pet peeve." I asked him. "Oh lord umm, probably when people hate on the Logang, they're family so mess with them you get the beast!" He said getting up pounding his chest. I laughed.

He looked at me and smiled, "You're so cute." He said, regretting it and changing the subject. "Adriana what's a turn on for you?" He asked. "Height 100%, umm and random compliments." I said looking at him. He smiled and looked down at my lips. We both were leaning in when, BANG. George has walked in the door and dropped a giant box on the ground. "Oh sorry am I interrupting something?" He asked smirking. "Nah we're just filming." I said clearing my throat. "Yeah just filming." Logan said looking disappointed.

15 minutes later

"Well that's all we have for today's video. Make sure to like and subscribe, and I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said while shaking his hair into the camera and turning it off. I stood up from the chair stretching and he walked over to me. "Thanks Adriana." He said hugging me. "Yeah no problem, I had fun. I better get going though it's getting late." I said grabbing my purse.

"Will you come back tomorrow?" Logan asked hopefully. George and Mark started making weird noises and I laughed. "Yeah, if you want me to." I said. "Oh trust me he wants you to." George said from the other side of the room. I laughed, "okay than I'll see you tomorrow." I gave him one last hug goodbye and left walking to my apartment.

When I got to my apartment I unlocked the door and sat my purse on the table and fell on the couch. "Logan almost kissed me." I said to myself. I was internally screaming I was so happy. I took off my shoes and got into comfy clothes. I got into my bed under the covers and plugged my phone in. I turned over onto my stomach and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.